Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

2 hours ago, Tarpon75 said:

The real collusion has been going on between the Dems for over 2 1/2 years.This Russia/Trump  conspiracy theory is a joke. Ask Obama,right before the election he said, no serious person could believe the Russians could sway our elections.

Let me guess... Deeeeeep Staatteeee...... And this is why the moron in chief has 30 percent of the country locked.... Tons of mouth breathers supporting his dumb  ass

1 hour ago, killerbee99 said:

Let me guess... Deeeeeep Staatteeee...... And this is why the moron in chief has 30 percent of the country locked.... Tons of mouth breathers supporting his dumb  ass

You’re damn right it’s the deep state!  And they would’ve gotten away with it if not for Sean Hannity, intrepid genius Super-journalist, cracking the case and bringing the truth to the people!

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

It’s probably a waste of my time. They are lost causes. These are two people that actually have stated (well one stated and the other agreed) that 96.4% of blacks are lazy. He arrived at this ironclad percentage based on his interactions at work thru his life. Yet somehow doesn’t think that means he thinks blacks are inferior with the following defense: “races are better at different things. Blacks are better at sports, better dancers, whites are better songwriters, not lazy etc” 

so yeah. Basically these discussions only happen because I am fighting for a 3rd brother, my younger brothers soul   

What the ****, does he realize how lazy that kind of thinking is? That's like inception level lazy. What a dumb ass.

And for the skin color nonsense
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/12/science/skin-color-race.html

But, I feel you on the brother thing. Good luck with him man, I hope you find a way to reach him. My younger brother is pretty much a lost cause for me. Not because of trump ****, but other stuff that's destroyed his life in a lot of ways and our relationship.

One thing I find to be effective is to get them to see Trump as a spoiled daddies boy **** rather than a strong man. It seems to dilute the fervor of tribalism and whatever masculinity fantasies their trying live vicariously through the dude.

Just now, visionary said:

Or he's pretending to, in order to get closer to other leaders.

Oh, I guarantee you Macron isn't buying what Vlad's selling.  Even if he does loath Trump.  

(And I wouldn't trust Putin if he told me he had the pee tape.)  

Just wondering how neat it would be if Donald viewed this as Vlad turning on him.

To the post above... As if it needs to be even more perfectly illustrated, good people rely on reason for far too long. Eventually rhetoric isn't enough to maintain the level of anger and fear needed to hold the power their enemies molded.

We are on the same track. the GOP is employing the same methods with different delivery systems, butb the end result among their mob is following the same tract, and they are being primed for worse.

And as an observation, comparisons to the nazi regime don't get shouted down so quickly anymore. As I've said in discussions like this in the past, usually that happens because all anyone thinks about is the last few years of their reign, and no one thinks that is possible.

Note the date on that piece up above. Written no doubt by a respected thinker who relied on reasoning through what he thought they would do..   he had absolutely no concept of what was coming because his reason would not allow him to believe it possible. He likely died at their hands and probably in shocked disbelief, not understanding the lack of reason in his murderers. Likely most, if not all, of his family were also enslaved and murdered.

If you haven't opened your eyes yet, consider which side of the fence you will be on, and then realize eventually you'll be on the wrong side. 

You aren't a supporter.. you are an enabler and you are a pawn. And the chances are growing that you will be a soldier against your own people. When Donny starts ginning towards that third term and president for life again,, what will you say?

As i've said before,, if you still buy into this MAGA bull****, better look at who is standing next to you at these rallies.
Oh, wait. You already know.

~Bang

It's pretty obvious we're the baddies now.

Just a matter of if we can correct course before the rest of the world has to come kick our ass, whether that's literally or more indirectly (like reciprocating on tariffs and watching our economy burn).

12 hours ago, spjunkies said:

Are unions going to fight against this ass? There is absolutely nothing good about this monster. 

Well actually it should easier to fire Federal Employees (note easier doesn't equal easy - currently it is nigh impossible to fire them). So yeah this was one of those good things.

3 hours ago, Bang said:

To the post above... As if it needs to be even more perfectly illustrated, good people rely on reason.........

So what are you saying that most of the posters on this forum aren't good - because for most posters here reason is certainly not something they rely on (Your entire post illustrates this).  

12 minutes ago, nonniey said:

Well actually it should easier to fire Federal Employees (note easier doesn't equal easy - currently it is nigh impossible to fire them). So yeah this was one of those good things.

I actually agree with this, and I am no Trumpista.

Reagan set the playbook for firing Federal union workers. Air traffic controllers, my dad was one, and he retired several years before the firing.

Bush 43 further inculcated deciminating unions when he created the DHS putting lots of agencies under the DHS umbrella and restricted union membership if they wanted to keep their jobs.

It wouldn't take much now, because the public has been brainwashed into thinking that unions are bad. 

All modern goodness for workers are the result of union activity in the past, often violently opposed by business owners.

14 minutes ago, nonniey said:

Of course it should be easier to get rid of poor performers, but this goes beyond that. trump knows that federal workers are an easy target so that's why he's trying to attack these rights. These are issues that have been settled through legislation and this wannabe dictator is trying to make it seem like federal workers are the enemy. 

27 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Of course it should be easier to get rid of poor performers, but this goes beyond that. trump knows that federal workers are an easy target so that's why he's trying to attack these rights. These are issues that have been settled through legislation and this wannabe dictator is trying to make it seem like federal workers are the enemy. 

In addition it probably will make it easier to get rid of people with dissenting views as he and his supporters have been trying to do for a while.

15 minutes ago, visionary said:

In addition it probably will make it easier to get rid of people with dissenting views as he and his supporters have been trying to do for a while.

Oh, now you're just making things up.  

It's not like our nation has a history of new administrations getting rid of federal workers and replacing them with party loyalists, necessitating the creation of a system that was designed to make it difficult to fire federal workers without cause, or anything.  

Archived