Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

15 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Once again Conservatives confusing people with geography, and acting like Hillary did get a single vote in any place she didn't win.

This is foolish to the Nth degree, and only a fool would act like it meant anything at all. But then there are a lot of fools running around lately...seems we elected the greatest of all.

Thats one thing that really bugs me about his victory tour.  One of the many.

Hes basically giving a giant middle finger to all the people who voted for him in states that he didn't win.

15 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Once again Conservatives confusing people with geography, and acting like Hillary did get a single vote in any place she didn't win.

This is foolish to the Nth degree, and only a fool would act like it meant anything at all. But then there are a lot of fools running around lately...seems we elected the greatest of all.

And Trump got votes in the areas shown, below 51% obviously.

Perhaps the greatest fools were those that expected votes w/o results

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/13/business/economy/jobs-economy-voters.html

who knew those people existed and vote?

repeat after me....Demographics.

16 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Thats one thing that really bugs me about his victory tour.  One of the many.

Hes basically giving a giant middle finger to all the people who voted for him in states that he didn't win.

Trump understands branding, he is an attention whore, and he understands how to make the conversation about him. He is basically living the old show business adage "no such thing as bad press." He figured that as long as everyone kept talking about him then the stupid people would turn out and vote for his campaign of lies, and superficiality. Seems he figured right. 

Below me you have a guy who feigned opposition, but turned sympathizer once the city fell to the invaders, because it always works so well for them in the long run.

I imagine this is how twa really looks.

fhd995BHT_Ian_Bannen_001.jpg

13 minutes ago, twa said:

And Trump got votes in the areas shown, below 51% obviously.

Perhaps the greatest fools were those that expected votes w/o results

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/13/business/economy/jobs-economy-voters.html

who knew those people existed and vote?

repeat after me....Demographics.

See that's the thing...NO ONE is saying Trump didn't get votes in the areas he lost. 

Whst IS being said is that he lost by nearly 3,000,000 votes.

Yoo keep telling us that it doesn't matter that he failed to gain the popular vote, but then you keep telling us you're not a Republican, so I just thought you were joking about that too.

I voted a straight Republican ticket, so I'm Republican till the next election at least.

What were Hillary's surplus votes in NY and Cali worth? :).....they call it a national election for a reason.

http://heavy.com/news/2016/11/popular-vote-results-2016-clinton-trump-2012-2008-vs-electoral-college-california-uncounted-ballots-new-york-update-totals-final/

1 minute ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

And yet just last week you said you weren't a Republican. 

Show me

add

I'll even make it worth your time, if you show where I said that in the last week I will not post for a week.

11 minutes ago, twa said:

Show me

add

I'll even make it worth your time, if you show where I said that in the last week I will not post for a week.

Hate to say it but I think I saw something along those lines as well (thanks for leaving me to take on these guys by myself - World of Tanks all over again). 

19 minutes ago, twa said:

Show me

add

30925910713_65bb9efa81_b.jpg

9 minutes ago, nonniey said:

Hate to say it but I think I saw something along those lines as well (thanks for leaving me to take on these guys by myself - World of Tanks all over again). 

I distinctly remember quoting it because it was the hardest I've laughed in a long time. This week will be interesting indeed.

There are so many dumb things about those election maps people show. Aside from economic engines these places are for the country (that isn't to say rural America isn't important or less important), they are leading areas of things like modern medicine. All the complaining about liberal policies in these areas and yet these conservatives don't hesitate to enjoy the amenities. 

Ok, here we are, the fabled, feared 19th when all the nightmares come true, step from the pages and shadows to stalk the land, feeding on souls

America, we loved you, cherished you but will never forgive ourselves for not protecting you from this

Screen-Shot-2016-04-29-at-11.23.37-PM-10

This is truly a date which will live in infamy

2 hours ago, LD0506 said:

Ok, here we are, the fabled, feared 19th when all the nightmares come true, step from the pages and shadows to stalk the land, feeding on souls

America, we loved you, cherished you but will never forgive ourselves for not protecting you from this

Screen-Shot-2016-04-29-at-11.23.37-PM-10

This is truly a date which will live in infamy

America isn't going anywhere, we need to chill out with this 7th seal talk.

38 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

America isn't going anywhere, we need to chill out with this 7th seal talk.

Oh yeah, eliminate a free press, disassemble public schooling, toss out all the environmental laws, closely followed by any protections for labor, turn the Federal reserve over to Wall Street thieves, privatize Social Security, forget that Medicare/Medicaid stuff, don't need Aid to Families with Dependent Children if those ****ers don't vote the right way, put tolls on the roads, etc., and oh yeah, let the goddam Russians have a say in how the government is run, just drama and hyperbole, nothing to see here, America will be just fine............. a little Malthusian fine tuning to MAGA is all we needed.

It's no surprise there is so much horse**** around these days considering a horse's ass just gamed the election, no room on the fence anymore, this **** is de facto treason against the country. Don't like it? Me neither but it's a fact (oh yeah, no facts anymore....:rolleyes:)

44 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

Oh yeah, eliminate a free press, disassemble public schooling, toss out all the environmental laws, closely followed by any protections for labor, turn the Federal reserve over to Wall Street thieves, privatize Social Security, forget that Medicare/Medicaid stuff, don't need Aid to Families with Dependent Children if those ****ers don't vote the right way, put tolls on the roads, etc., and oh yeah, let the goddam Russians have a say in how the government is run, just drama and hyperbole, nothing to see here, America will be just fine............. a little Malthusian fine tuning to MAGA is all we needed.

It's no surprise there is so much horse**** around these days considering a horse's ass just gamed the election, no room on the fence anymore, this **** is de facto treason against the country. Don't like it? Me neither but it's a fact (oh yeah, no facts anymore....:rolleyes:)

I believe you've lost track of the fact that congressional republicans don't like Trump nor agree with all of his policy proposals. I don't understand what scenario you see where Free Press will be eliminated, followed by the total elimination of environmental and labor protections in only two years.  I'll be around for the 2018 mid-terms to see if people are still pissed off he got elected and who else will be mad at Trump once he starts backtracking more and more on his proposals.  If you got people like McConnel and Lindsey Graham asking for investigations into Russian influence in the election, what makes you think for two seconds they'll allow Trump to turn into some Russian proxy?  He'll get impeached if that's true.

You're assuming that any of them will have the balls to stand up to them, and when was the last time we saw a politician take a stand based on morality? Ever? They will do the political calculus and just go with the flow, and try their damnedest to blame someone else when the fit hits the shan.

I HATE the fact that Donald Trump is going to be our president. Hate, hate, hate it. Renegade is right though. The country will go on. This won't be the first time a world super power has had a doofus in charge. Heck, it won't be the first time for our country. It's valid to have concerns about the economy, education, environment, military, etc but for the most part, any bad policies regarding institutions or concepts like those can be undone. Personally, it probably won't affect me very much at all. Unfortunately, there are individuals and families who might suffer drastic consequences that can't be undone.

Archived