Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

11 minutes ago, Larry said:

Part of me actually wishes that were true.  That they'll spend the next four years staging photo ops and rallies, and burning straw figures of Hillary, and not actually implement any actual policies.  

But unfortunately, I think the GOP has demonstrated that they are actually brutally efficient at implementing absolutely devastating policies.  (For example, I'm looking at the laundry list of things they want to ram through in SC, with the last part of their power.)  

Sorry, I meant their supporters. One of my best friends claimed they this was rural America rising up against municipalities...apparently by electing someone in the biggest city in America.

1 hour ago, Hersh said:

It seems they simply hate Obama and Hillary and don't really stand for any policies. 

That's been my observation. The only reason they hate Obama and Hillary is because they are in the democratic spotlight. Whoever is the next democratic nominee for president will then become the most evil human to ever walk the planet.

41 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

That's been my observation. The only reason they hate Obama and Hillary is because they are in the democratic spotlight. Whoever is the next democratic nominee for president will then become the most evil human to ever walk the planet.

I agree completely. Hate for Obama is irrational. I mean, disagree with him, fine. But the guy is a good person. I think some people don't realize the difficulties of being the first black President. 

11 minutes ago, Hersh said:

I agree completely. Hate for Obama is irrational. I mean, disagree with him, fine. But the guy is a good person. I think some people don't realize the difficulties of being the first black President. 

Unless this Republican regime is so bad that people finally wake up. Trump seems to be building the extreme right fantasy cabinet. No experience and everyone hating the mission of the agency they are being tasked to run.

6 minutes ago, Burgold said:

Unless this Republican regime is so bad that people finally wake up. Trump seems to be building the extreme right fantasy cabinet. No experience and everyone hating the mission of the agency they are being tasked to run.

Can you honestly think of one scenario that would make most of the Right realize the Republican regime is wrong?

1 hour ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Ah the old pot calling the kettle black gambit.

16 minutes ago, nonniey said:

Nope. Sure, some Democrats are like that, but most Dems, as an example, think Bush and his policies were terrible. I certainly don't hate Bush and his family. Many of my conservative friends HATE Clinton and they hate the Obamas. I don't think Laura Bush was ever personally attacked. I guess I could be wrong.  

31 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

And what exactly in the history of the Right makes you think they would wake up for that and not just blame it on the Left?

They can look forward to 8 yrs of Obama's fault.

32 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Perry cartoon

I figured some of you might like Rick, after all he presided over probably the nations biggest alt electric energy and distribution buildup of any state......and supported Al Gore

Guess I was wrong :ols:...must be that R before his name.

36 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

And what exactly in the history of the Right makes you think they would wake up for that and not just blame it on the Left?

The left has zero power right now, jobs coming back was Trumps central theme and those in the GOP that got health insurance via Obamacare, if they lose that it's impacts them directly. 

1 hour ago, nonniey said:

I've repeatedly said that Kasich was the best candidate during this cycle. I  am a novice to politics and came in 8 years ago with a blank slate. My entire family is Republican. It's not hard to look around and see which of the parties has bigger problems right now and it's not even close.

Speaking of the pot calling the kettle black, didn't you say something about the left having a problem with fake news yesterday or the day before? Have you ever noticed Bob Marley oba- oba- serving you as you mingle with the good people he meets?

7 minutes ago, Hersh said:

The left has zero power right now, jobs coming back was Trumps central theme and those in the GOP that got health insurance via Obamacare, if they lose that it's impacts them directly. 

I heard this one:

"Well, if there hadn't been no Obamacare, there wouldn't be nothin' to take away."(read in rural Southern Dixie Redneck voice)...to which I say, "AND YOU'D HAVE NO INSURANCE, YOU IDIOT!"

edit, rephrase:  I should've said I wanted to make that response.  I held it in.

10 minutes ago, Hersh said:

You will always have California....unless it secedes and splits up.

or falls off into the ocean

1 hour ago, Hersh said:

I would make that "of being a Democratic President". 

I dont want want to paint Obama as overcoming superhuman obsticals. I think if you take the way the GOP treated Bill Clinton, and add in 8 years of party purity purges, you conclude that any Dem probably gets treated about the same. 

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Can you honestly think of one scenario that would make most of the Right realize the Republican regime is wrong?

A massive administration of Lithium in the nation's drinking water?  

1 minute ago, Larry said:

I would make that "of being a Democratic President". 

I dont want want to paint Obama as overcoming superhuman obsticals. I think if you take the way the GOP treated Bill Clinton, and add in 8 years of party purity purges, you conclude that any Dem probably gets treated about the same. 

That may be true. I just view Obama as having more character and morals than Clinton as a person and family man. 

15 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I heard this one:

"Well, if there hadn't been no Obamacare, there wouldn't be nothin' to take away."(read in rural Southern Dixie Redneck voice)...to which I say, "AND YOU'D HAVE NO INSURANCE, YOU IDIOT!"

edit, rephrase:  I should've said I wanted to make that response.  I held it in.

When Obamacare goes (though I think they may end up renaming it and making minor changes that they will call a complete overhaul) and things get worse, eventually rural voters will have to face up to who is in charge. 

1 minute ago, Hersh said:

That may be true. I just view Obama as having more character and morals than Clinton as a person and family man. 

Absolutely.  He's been married to one woman, and both of their children are from that very same marriage/relationship.  That can't be said by damn near anyone nowadays.  Solid stuff there.

10 minutes ago, Hersh said:

When Obamacare goes (though I think they may end up renaming it and making minor changes that they will call a complete overhaul) and things get worse, eventually rural voters will have to face up to who is in charge. 

You are partially right.  They will alter it and their base will get angry, but they will still blame it on the remaining  parts of Obamacare.  NO chance they repeal it completely. They would own the results then.  

Archived