Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

This would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad.

http://www.sfgate.com/entertainment/the-wrap/article/Insiders-Trump-Team-Dangled-Ambassadorships-to-10796165.php

President-elect Donald Trump’s team is struggling so hard to book A-list performers for his inaugural festivities that it offered ambassadorships to at least two talent bookers if they could deliver marquee names, the bookers told TheWrap.

The bookers, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, said they were approached by members of Trump’s Presidential Inaugural Committee in recent weeks with offers of cash or even plush diplomatic posts in exchange for locking in singers.

The first insider said he was “shocked” at the proposal: “Never in a million years have I heard something so crazy,” he said. “That was the moment I almost dropped the phone.”

16 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

This would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad.

http://www.sfgate.com/entertainment/the-wrap/article/Insiders-Trump-Team-Dangled-Ambassadorships-to-10796165.php

President-elect Donald Trump’s team is struggling so hard to book A-list performers for his inaugural festivities that it offered ambassadorships to at least two talent bookers if they could deliver marquee names, the bookers told TheWrap.

Maybe that's why Kanye West visited Trump Tower this weekend.

trump-kanye.jpg?crop=0px,0px,660px,442px

TRUMP: So Kanye, how would you like to be ambassador to Taiwan?

KANYE: Yo man, I don't even know where that is.

TRUMP: Don't worry about that.  It's a great country. Huge. And all you have to do is perform at my inauguration.

KANYE: Cool. I'll think about it.

TRUMP: Great.  Do you know any Sinatra tunes?

Report just came out that Flynn shared classified material with foreign military. Sounds like it was investigated, there was no intention, no harm done, and the army chose not to prosecute but I'm guessing that the "lock her up" folks will be livid and immediately demand his nomination be removed since that sort of thing is so important to them.

2 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Report just came out that Flynn shared classified material with foreign military. Sounds like it was investigated, there was no intention, no harm done, and the army chose not to prosecute but I'm guessing that the "lock her up" folks will be livid and immediately demand his nomination be removed since that sort of thing is so important to them.

On a related note Flynn's son is a spoiled dumbass little ****head, judging by his twitter account.

Trump addition to Dept. of Agriculture team, the pro-puppy mill guy.

Draining the swamp must mean finding the dreak at the bottom.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/12/14/1610638/-Trump-s-transition-team-gains-a-new-member-The-pro-puppy-mills-guy

BTW, notice how Trump's cabinet is almost all white and male? The token Asian and woman is Elaine Chao, McConnell's wife.

Trump was "so against the Iraq War" that he is filling his cabinet with folks who seem to be not only pro Iraq War, but pro-intervention elsewhere as well.  The guy really does a swell job of staying on message. lol.

The best part is, most Trump supporters won't care because anytime Trump "spoke out" against the Iraq War, you'd notice it would get the least amount of applause at his rallies, so we can all be rest assured that the Trump crazies are still pretty neo-con hawkish when it comes to war.

Well, she at least seems to have some experiance....

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/12/15/monica-crowley-fox-news-personality-to-join-trump-s-national-security-council.html

Monica Crowley, Fox News Personality, to Join Trump’s National Security Council

Monica Crowley, a conservative radio host and Fox News analyst, is expected to be tapped by the Trump administration to be a deputy national security advisor, two sources familiar with the pick said.

The sources spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak about the choice. Crowley did not immediately return a request for comment.

Crowley, a self-described “happy warrior,” a loyal Trump supporter and advocate, had also been floated as a possible pick for White House press secretary.

Her career in foreign policy began as a foreign policy assistant to former President Richard Nixon, according to her Fox News bio. She is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and holds a Ph.D. in international affairs from Columbia University.

Crowley has been a vocal critic of the Obama administration and Hillary Clinton’s foreign policy positions, particularly their avoidance of the term “radical Islamic terrorism.”

She has also made particularly incendiary comments about Muslims—including Hillary Clinton’s top aide Huma Abedin.

In an August appearance on Hannity in August 2016, Crowley said her Abedin parents were “essentially tools of the Saudi regime” in an effort for Muslims to take over the West.

In November 2015, she wrote in The Washington Times only a fraction of the refugees pouring into Europe from Syria were fleeing “war and persecution.” Most, she wrote, were from “Middle East, North Africa and countries like Pakistan and Indonesia who are using the European Union’s open doors-open borders policy to reach the West for social welfare and the longer-term goal of spreading Islam.”

Aw, ****. 

4 hours ago, visionary said:

She also posed in front of the Berlin wall for a tweet that said "walls work".
http://www.politico.eu/article/fox-analysts-berlin-wall-walls-work-tweet-monica-crowley-washington-times/

7 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Trump addition to Dept. of Agriculture team, the pro-puppy mill guy.

Draining the swamp must mean finding the dreak at the bottom.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/12/14/1610638/-Trump-s-transition-team-gains-a-new-member-The-pro-puppy-mills-guy

BTW, notice how Trump's cabinet is almost all white and male? The token Asian and woman is Elaine Chao, McConnell's wife.

You missed 3 other women in major positions.

18 minutes ago, Burgold said:

That's disgusting. Don't talk about Ivanka, Melania, and Christmas dinner in such crude terms.

LOL, I probably should have worded that differently.

13 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I don't even want to know what positions you consider "major".  *I could make a thousand jokes here, I'm just not gonna.*

Secretary of Education, Ambassador to the UN, and the SBA, its not SOS or SOD but I think they are seen as higher tier positions.

Just now, jschuck12001 said:

LOL, I probably should have worded that differently.

Secretary of Education, Ambassador to the UN, and the SBA, its not SOS or SOD but I think they are seen as higher tier positions.

Yes, you should have, because none of those appointments will be valid, as his crap inauguration.  I'm in a mood. 

Archived