Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Lol.

Trump also denied the importance of receiving the daily intelligence briefing, a tradition for presidents and presidents-elect. He has received the briefings only sporadically since winning the election.

“I get it when I need it,” he said. “I’m, like, a smart person. I don’t have to be told the same thing in the same words every single day for the next eight years.”

Good luck to all of us.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2016/12/11/trump-denies-cia-report-russia-intervened-to-help-him-win-election/?utm_term=.2f8dc92444d3

9 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

It's embarassing that Trump seems to be flaunting the Russisan ties ans interests. From Manafort, to the hacks, to Trump's response to the CIA, to Tillerson. Whybthe Right has no problem with all of this is damning.

I have a problem with it and Tillerson getting that award from the Russians should raise redflags (I wouldn't be angry if he was voted down during confirmations).  

1 hour ago, No Excuses said:

Shouldn't this have it's own thread?

16 minutes ago, nonniey said:

I have a problem with it and Tillerson getting that award from the Russians should raise redflags (I wouldn't be angry if he was voted down during confirmations).  

But doesn't beg all serve to beg the whole damn question? I mean seriously, what was REALLY elected in November?

1 hour ago, nonniey said:

Interaction with Russia encouraged by the US is now a problem? 

I'm old enough to remember the Dems encouraging his actions.....and supporting the Russians(under a Clinton wasn't it?)

I'm kinda surprised Tillerson would take the position, but he was retiring anyway.

36 minutes ago, twa said:

Interaction with Russia encouraged by the US is now a problem? 

I'm old enough to remember the Dems encouraging his actions.....and supporting the Russians(under a Clinton wasn't it?)

I'm kinda surprised Tillerson would take the position, but he was retiring anyway.

So being given the "Friendship of Russia" award is now being refuced to "interactions with Russia"? Again we as a people so lacking in discernment that we are unable to tell the difference between an "interaction" and being distinctively "pro-Russian", but I'm guessing it'll take the pundits and Trump administration about 30 seconds to try this same obsfucation.

I used to think that the ties between Manafort and Russia were going to be the most troubling thing we'd see, but it just gets worse every day. 

Manchurian Candidate is looking more plausible at every turn.

6 minutes ago, twa said:

Do you know the criteria for the Friendship of Russia award?

I hear they even gave one to God ;)

Yep, I actually looked it up. 

Now, how many other US Secretary of State have been given this award? For that matter how many presidential cabinet members have gotten it?

But, yes please continue to obsfuscate on the Russian involvement and mounting pro-Russian history of Trump administration and campaign members. 

But I'm sure Putin is well intentioned and can be trusted, afterall Bush looked into his eyes and got a measure of his soul.

If he was appointed to head Defense ya might have a point ....remind me of State's job :)

Btw ,I hear Obama sent uranium and cash to Russia.

pretty sure  we have been infiltrated....I hear Burgold even worked for them.

Let's waterboard some folk and get to the bottom of this infestation.....are ya with me or the closet Ruskies?

1 hour ago, twa said:

If he was appointed to head Defense ya might have a point ....remind me of State's job :)

Sec State is the voice of foreign policy for the President, and lead international negotiator! Stop minimizing this because it simply makes you look absurd. And this isn't just about a compromised Sec State (that would be bad enough!) this is about an entire pattern of a Pro-Russian (soft on Russia, way too freaking friendly with Russia) Presidential Administration.

And don't even act like Putin/Russia are benign.

If you aren't concerned about these connections then you obviously don't know as much about world/US politics as you pretend.

37 minutes ago, visionary said:

This is the thing about trump that i think is the scariest. 

He is constantly trying to undermine the publics trust in the media.

He's already been far too successful and i fear if it gets any worse he'll be able to do just about anything and just blame it on media bias.

9 minutes ago, redskinss said:

He's already been far too successful and i fear if it gets any worse he'll be able to do just about anything and just blame it on media bias.

"If it gets any worse"?  He already managed to get elected POTUS by doing that.  (And he's continuing to do so.)  

12 minutes ago, redskinss said:

And the biggest part of that is most of the time, he's lying:

Tell that to your campaign manager, which is where CNN got the story:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/09/politics/conway-defends-trump-apprentice/

7 minutes ago, redskinss said:

It is scary, what is scarier is bias clearly exists in the media.

I'd worry more about him using the media as more than a object of derision..

Archived