Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

27 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

If Tillerson gets confirmed (thankfully, he might not), invest in Russian ventures.  Their recession will end in the next couple years and businesses will reap HUUUUGE benefits.

It would be extraordinary if any Trump appointee doesn't get confirmed. 

I just dont don't see it happening. 

10 minutes ago, visionary said:

I appreciate the tweets you post and don't expect you to fact check them all so don't take this that way.  

This isn't what he said and is taken out of context to make him look dumb.  Doesn't he give enough ammo to us without twisting something?   Pisses me off.

Just now, TheGreatBuzz said:

I appreciate the tweets you post and don't expect you to fact check them all so don't take this that way.  

This isn't what he said and is taken out of context to make him look dumb.  Doesn't he give enough ammo to us without twisting something?   Passes me off.

Yeah, sorry.  I saw someone else mentioned that he might have watched him while Namath was in college.

1 hour ago, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

How can you keep saying he's anti-establishment??

even before the appointments, how could you say he's anti establishment 

hes a ****ing billionaire Ivy Leaguer. He's the definition of the establishment lol 

that alone is absurd to me. Flat out absurd 

No he's not accountable to the parties I say!!!

But please for the love of god don't ask who he is accountable to because that answer would scare the stuffing out of you.

2 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

This isn't what he said and is taken out of context to make him look dumb.  Doesn't he give enough ammo to us without twisting something?   Passes me off.

Furthermore, I think idolizing Namath might be the most endearing thing I've heard about Trump.  I mean, cmon...Namath had unmatched gunslinger swagger.  He's a superstar in any era.

1 hour ago, Kilmer17 said:

It would be extraordinary if any Trump appointee doesn't get confirmed. 

I just dont don't see it happening. 

Agreed.  

It might be desirable, for some of them not to be confirmed.  But it sure ain't likely.  

In an interview with Fox News, the former GOP nominee and chairman of the Senate armed services committee said, "I don’t know what Mr. Tillerson’s relationship with Vladimir Putin was, but I’ll tell you it is a matter of concern to me. You want to give the president of the United States the benefit of the doubt because the people have spoken. But Vladimir Putin is a thug, a bully and a murderer, and anybody else who describes him as anything else is lying."

Trump described Tillerson as "much more than a business executive," in an interview clip with Fox News Sunday's Chris Wallace released Saturday. The full interview will air Sunday afternoon.

"Well in his case he's much more than a business executive, I mean he's a world class player. He's in charge of I guess the largest company in the world," Trump said of Tillerson. "He's in charge of an oil company that's pretty much double the size of his next nearest competitor. It's been a company that's been unbelievably managed. And to me a great advantage is he knows many players, and he knows them well. He does massive deals in Russia. He does massive deals , for the company, not for himself, for the company."

McCain, however, told CNN that he will wait to hear Tillerson's answers in regards to his ties to Putin in a would-be hearing to make his final decision.

6 hours ago, Larry said:

Agreed.  

It might be desirable, for some of them not to be confirmed.  But it sure ain't likely.  

It is possible, after all it has happened before.

this is starting to feel like pulling wings off of flies.;)

Tillerson's Russia ties make the Clinton Foundation blush... thats 2.5 I am really opposed to. 

I was comparing Bush/Obama/Trump nominees and Trump's EPA, Education (she is the .5 on grounds of way less public experience), and now State strike me as out of the norm.  A guy who was given a "Friend of Russia Award...".  

10 hours ago, Fergasun said:

Tillerson's Russia ties make the Clinton Foundation blush... thats 2.5 I am really opposed to. 

I was comparing Bush/Obama/Trump nominees and Trump's EPA, Education (she is the .5 on grounds of way less public experience), and now State strike me as out of the norm.  A guy who was given a "Friend of Russia Award...".  

It's embarassing that Trump seems to be flaunting the Russisan ties ans interests. From Manafort, to the hacks, to Trump's response to the CIA, to Tillerson. Why the Right has no problem with all of this is damning.

Archived