Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

38 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

On the racist birther thing, which is worse for this cretin and others like him, including Trump... that they were stupid enough to actually believe it, or they were cynical/racist enough that they would knowingly perpetuate it?

for me it's another one of those things i file under "distinctions without a meaningful difference" in terms of pragmatism, but in terms of personal attitudes (more emo-based), i think the stupid is less vile that the cynical...both are worthy of genetic and developmental adjustment :)

like people arguing over trump (and other figures similar)  "really" being racist or "actually" being anti-semite, i think it's unnecessary....by word and action there's enough outright racist tropes for him to own that he gets included with them at 100% confidence level and it's 100% just, and then you apply the consequences accordingly :)

i waste no energy in arguing about the accuracy of regarding trump or 'a trump type' or even just any actual trump supporter who believes "the peaceful patriotic proud boys" are victims of the "radically militant antifa activists" the same way i'd regard a guy using the n word regularly

you ride with racists and bigots as part of your pack, you're with them...you're one of them

and if you're a party-supporting republican, you are, and long have been, much more in the service of racism and homophobia among other vile (imv) things than not ;)

i've just been too equitable/forgiving in my life, putting too much stock in the premise of "both sides...."  :806:

I wonder if our strict constitutionalist republicans will care that their president has such a lack of basic understanding of the constitution. 

“You elected trump” is going to be the “shut the **** up” response to republicans for the next 20 years every time they balk at something 

not defending everything tlaib or omar have said re: israel, but imagine if one of them had said what trump said but reversing parties :)

the repub jewish coalition (who cheeto didn't even know existed) issued a pathetic supporting cover-his-ass statement for don today

sad face

aside never-trumpers (and that's not a totally free pass) no non-goper ever needs to accord any goper any credibility or integrity when said goper wants to slam the morals, ethics, hypocrisy, or honesty of some official on the left (policy, fine)....zero, you've abdicated that luxury for at least half a century ;) 

His lies are getting bigger the more threatened he feels he'll lose the election and get prosecuted. There won't be a Republican president to pardon him. Unless he resigns immediately after he loses the election and Pence pardons him. I can see that happening. Although he won't be safe from state prosecutors.

27 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

not defending everything tlaib or omar have said re: israel, but imagine if one of them had said what trump said but reversing parties :)

Tlaib is the Muslim Dem version of crazy GOP **** Michelle Bachman and her six degrees of separation from the Muslim Brotherhood claims.

2 hours ago, Jumbo said:

like people arguing over trump (and other figures similar)  "really" being racist or "actually" being anti-semite, i think it's unnecessary....by word and action there's enough outright racist tropes for him to own that he gets included with them at 100% confidence level and it's 100% just, and then you apply the consequences accordingly :)

Yeah, I came to the conclusion some time ago that yeah, show me a Trump supporter, and I suppose there's a chance that person isn't racist.  But it's absolutely certain that that person has decided that racism isn't a deal breaker.  

14 minutes ago, Larry said:

Yeah, I came to the conclusion some time ago that yeah, show me a Trump supporter, and I suppose there's a chance that person isn't racist.  But it's absolutely certain that that person has decided that racism isn't a deal breaker.  

It's one thing for a Trump supporter to not be racist, but to turn around defend Trump's racism.....it almost kind of doesn't matter if the person considers themselves racist. 

Archived