Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Game Day Thread - Saints at #Redskins (Final with Photos)

JimmiJo

Cowboys lose.  Eagles might lose.  Hopefully NE stays perfect (they're going to be extracting revenge for the next millennium), and we'll somehow be only 1 game back from .500 and only 1 back from division lead.  That's incredible considering how we felt/looked at 3-5.

Kirk.

I like that.

I like that a lot.

It is just the Saints but we won how were suppose to not into the last minutes vs a very bad team that looks to be imploding. Wins against bad teams like this makes seasons so much easier and have been a huge problem for us for years. It gives us the opportunity to go into next week without necessarily saying its a must win.

They are a bad D, they are prolific on Offense. There was not a person in America that thought we would hold them to 14. That is more impressive than the 47 scored. That same team hung 52 on the Giants.

They are a bad D, they are prolific on Offense. There was not a person in America that thought we would hold them to 14. That is more impressive than the 47 scored. That same team hung 52 on the Giants.

That was my feeling as well. 

I expected the Saints to make our O look good.  So I'm not impressed that they did. 

I expected them to make our D look bad.  I'm really impressed that they didn't. 

I mean, our D didn't just shut them down.  We pretty much made them quit, with a quarter to go. 

Major props to our D, today. 

Archived