Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Game Day Thread - Saints at #Redskins (Final with Photos)

JimmiJo

I  was thinking of doing something alike. That was really much appreciated throught the NFL, NHL, and wherever in the world that cared for us.

And I'll never thank the team enough for making me thinkgs about something else for almost 3 hours on sunday evening. Was just having fun watching them play, and nothing else mattered at that time. One of my best feelings for a long time.

I'll repeat, but yes Kirk, I like that, more that you can imagine.

Yes, those 3 hours were the break we needed from thinking about everything else, the win and the way we played was a bonus.

For every Redskin fan over here, I will echo Wildbunny's sentiment, we like that, we like that!

Yes, those 3 hours were the break we needed from thinking about everything else, the win and the way we played was a bonus.

For every Redskin fan over here, I will echo Wildbunny's sentiment, we like that, we like that!

The French Saints fans may disagree with us though...

Great win yesterday but I would like to thank the Redskins for something else. I live over here in France and so the weekend was obviously a very stressful time for all of us. I have many friends up in Paris and so there was obviously frantic calling around as soon as the news broke. I, along with many others, had at least a couple of colleagues at the concert in Paris on Friday night and while one of them thankfully made it out the other one was not so fortunate. His wife made it out as well which, although is good news, must be about the worst thing imaginable for her, I cannot even imagine what she is going through.

Anyway, I would like to thank the Redskins, and the rest of the NFL, for their impeccable tribute before the games to what happened and obviously all the cities over there for their tributes over the last few days, the support from everyone over there means a lot.

If anyone can pass these thanks on to the appropriate people at Redskins park then that would be greatly appreciated.

HTTR!

Jeez man... can't imagine what you and everyone else is going through over there. Good luck to you and yours.

And you too Wildbunny!

Could someone tell me if Leribus played the whole game last night and how did he play, and did De La Puente get any game time ?

HTTR

I THINK the last drive Koundjio and Nsehke got some time, I don't know what number De La Puente is, but I'm pretty sure it was:

LT - Nsehke

LG- Koundjio

C - Long

RG -Scherff

RT - Moses

I know...what I don't get is he had the angle to make a stop...

It's one of the reasons why the Saints defense are the 32nd ranked defense in the NFL.

Selfish, undisciplined players making selfish, undisciplined plays. No way to know if he would've caught Jones or not, but he didn't even try. He was much more focused on getting in a cheap shot where he could instead of doing his job, which was stopping the ball carrier.

It is one of many reasons Ryan is now out of a job.

Archived