Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Game Day Thread - Saints at #Redskins (Final with Photos)

JimmiJo

I also think Shanahan's greed ruined the one thing that made him so effective. He just looked like he was running with brick shoes since the injury in 2012 against Seattle. I wish the best for him, but I want someone else to absorb a chunk of that contract. Which brings me to the next question; How much are we on the hook for in 2016 if we release him?

I also think Shanahan's greed ruined the one thing that made him so effective. He just looked like he was running with brick shoes since the injury in 2012 against Seattle. I wish the best for him, but I want someone else to absorb a chunk of that contract. Which brings me to the next question; How much are we on the hook for in 2016 if we release him?

That's easy.  

zero.  zilch.  nada.  not a penny.

People saying "Well, it's the Saints"...we held their offense to 14 points guys. That's insane, especially what the did against the NY Giants.

Precisely - this is the nfl

No one said to the Patriots "Well, it's the Redskins!"

It's a win at the highest level of pro football - I'll take that every single week.

People can diminish the win saying, "It was the Saints," but that's exactly what's so great about this win. In the recent past, this would've been the day when the SAINTS D got their mojo back at our expense. Great to see us come out and not just do what was there to be done, but to exceed expectations. 

It is just the Saints but we won how were suppose to not into the last minutes vs a very bad team that looks to be imploding.  Wins against bad teams like this makes seasons so much easier and have been a huge problem for us for years.  It gives us the opportunity to go into next week without necessarily saying its a must win.  

None, which is why it was done in the first place I guess. He's as good as gone.

Archived