Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Well, well, well. Woulda look at that. :-)

TK

What in the world is "nTelos"?

About $80 a month for unlimited everything. :)

I prefer being the underdog. I also believe what I see more then what I hear. And there's no way around it, all our division games look a helluva lot more winnable all of the sudden, home or away.

NY has forgotten how to play football.

Dallas is a M*A*S*H Unit.

And Philly is

5E189DF1-3848-4C81-ACD2-99C563D6D293_zps

Boy, I'm just so utterly shocked a GM with an over-arching philosophy; adding players according to this philosophy; keeping a consistent message throughout the organization based on this philosophy would actually... you know... see some results during the season bearing the fruits of this philosophy.

Just floored by this development. Suddenly, the coaches look competent while utilizing these players acquired based on this philosophy. Earth-shattering, who knew?

957.gif

When I was a kid it was always about us being the underdog or the come back team.

I'm cool with that for nostalgic reasons if we end up winning. But honestly, now, I'm more in the camp of "**** being a comeback team" or underdog. I wanna be the best of the best.

I want smashmouth, in your face, Sean Taylor just knocked ur ass 25 yards off the LOS football

I wanna be the team that's the best of the best. The team that every mother ****er is afraid to face.

I believe we're on our way to that. Call me delusional if you want, but positivity breeds positivity.

We have enough talent on this team to go far. We may not go all the way for a year or two, but we'll get there.

i know this is just 2 games but at least i've seen a few consistencies that i really, really, really like. 1) this team is extremely physical. SM said he wanted a physical team and boy, they are. 2) the defense swarms, it's all set up by the front 7. 3) the run blocking (and the running itself) is punishing. this o-line has a bit of a nasty streak to it and when you can rotate morris-jones (or mojo as i like to call it), d-lines are hurting in the 4th quarter.

Paloffs are now!!!!

(to soon?)

I'm positivity for paloffs!

I'm smiling from ear-to-ear. The Redskins actually played like a professional team that manhandled another professional team. Now if we can just do the same to the Gnats on Thursday. HAIL!!

It's a pretty good start. Excellent on the rushing end. Barry has done a good job making his critics look bad too especially when you include the injuries, suspensions, etc. Now, some would say his defenses haven't been tested yet, but the Rams did hang 30 plus on Seattle just a week ago, so they may not be the Patriots, but their not pathetic.

There's a long way to go and certainly stuff to clean up in terms of penalties, but if feels nice to look at our team two weeks in and see two solid performances. Without the screw ups we're 2-0. We certainly dominated both the Rams and Dolphins, both of which may be borderline playoff teams when all is said and done.

Right now it is too soon to tell about a lot of things, but I hope that this start let's Scot tell TheDan "See? This is how you get there, you have to let it play out"

Helluva start though, two solid games against good Ds, the lockerroom has to feel something building. I have maintained for decades that the psychology of winning is wildly underrated, let this team believe and you never know what might happen.

Boy, I'm just so utterly shocked a GM with an over-arching philosophy; adding players according to this philosophy; keeping a consistent message throughout the organization based on this philosophy would actually... you know... see some results during the season bearing the fruits of this philosophy.

I, for one, welcome our new reporter BJ receiving overlord!

Regarding the defense, one thing that tempers my optimism is Nick Foles. He was awful yesterday. Whenever we needed him to make a small mistake to end a drive, he did. He didn't throw a pick but he was not very good. Eli is much better.

You rattle Eli, and he will crumble. So...how's NYs OLine?

the defensive ranking is kind of nonsense because it's just yards allowed, which is hardly the most important stat.

but given the way things have been lately i'll take it :)

side note - if this team is going to win like this more often then the mods need to consider upping the number of likes per day quota....

When I was a kid it was always about us being the underdog or the come back team.

I'm cool with that for nostalgic reasons if we end up winning. But honestly, now, I'm more in the camp of "**** being a comeback team" or underdog. I wanna be the best of the best.

I want smashmouth, in your face, Sean Taylor just knocked ur ass 25 yards off the LOS football

I wanna be the team that's the best of the best. The team that every mother ****er is afraid to face.

I believe we're on our way to that. Call me delusional if you want, but positivity breeds positivity.

We have enough talent on this team to go far. We may not go all the way for a year or two, but we'll get there.

I'm co-signing those sentiments.

It's a pretty good start. Excellent on the rushing end. Barry has done a good job making his critics look bad too especially when you include the injuries, suspensions, etc. Now, some would say his defenses haven't been tested yet, but the Rams did hang 30 plus on Seattle just a week ago, so they may not be the Patriots, but their not pathetic.

There's a long way to go and certainly stuff to clean up in terms of penalties, but if feels nice to look at our team two weeks in and see two solid performances.

Agreed.  Eli will be the best Quarterback we've seen thus far AND it's a Division Road Game.  If the good Eli shows up Thursday night, then we'll have an accurate gauge of where we stand Defensively.  But I know they won't Run on us!

Archived