Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some More Cops Who Need to Be Fired

Dan T.

How is that not sexual assault?  Even if, hypothetically, a cavity search is indicated (and it absolutely does NOT seem to be in this case), 11 minutes?  That's absurd.

I simply don't understand how that kind of behavior is tolerated.  

Edited by bcl05

4 minutes ago, bcl05 said:

How is that not sexual assault?  Even if, hypothetically, a cavity search is indicated (and it absolutely does NOTseem to be in this case), 11 minutes?  That's absurd.

I simply don't understand how that kind of behavior is tolerated.  

A few bad apples.  Nothing to worry about.

Drunk NYPD cops booted from military plane ‘embarrassed the job’: letter

The NYPD brass who were booted off a flight to Afghanistan for being too drunk humiliated their department and wasted hundreds of man hours used to set up the training mission, an organizer raged in a letter to Counter-terrorism Chief James Waters.

“You and your team embarrassed the job, wasted tax payers’ money and embarrassed our NYPD Brethren,” fumed the letter-writer, a former Big Apple cop who is now a Defense Department contractor.

“I have been approach (sic) by both Coalition Personal (sic) and also Americans laughing and asking how can this behavior happen from some of the highest ranking Officers that NYPD has.”

Waters was headed to Kabul with Lt. Chris Zimmerman, commander of the hostage negotiation team, along with four other top police officers to teach counter-terrorism tactics to soldiers.

But they spent a flight delay drinking at Baltimore-Washington International Airport on Aug. 10, and had to abandon the trip altogether when crew on their military charter decided at least two of the officers were too wasted to fly, police sources said.

The top cops were only taking on a military plane in the first place because they insisted on bringing their own firearms — even though the FBI and military were happy to lend them weapons once they got there, the letter writer said.

“Your delay and continued delay of this the trip just so you could get your own firearms into theater contributed to more wasted man hours and tax payers’ money,” wrote the ex-officer, who asked The Post withhold his identity.

Click on the link for the full article

• Like 1

On 8/17/2017 at 5:09 PM, Gamebreaker said:

http://www.fox26houston.com/news/local-news/273392586-story

Houston Cops body slam a woman on the ground, pull her feet to her head, and search her vaginally for drugs. All of this occurs out in the open at a gas station. And of course, they get away with it. 

"We hold these truths to be self evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights. However, some citizens are less equal than others and their rights are "generally" unalienable to the extent that the police state allows said rights to be respected."

Face it. The constitution and bill of rights are little more than used toilet paper. And yes, I'm aware that I quoted the Declaration of Independence.

Edited by The Sisko
  • Thanks 1

Medium.com Shaun King Soul Snatchers series is very interesting.

Part 1: https://medium.com/@ShaunKing/soul-snatchers-how-the-nypds-42nd-precinct-the-bronx-da-s-office-and-the-city-of-new-york-7454a5a43924

Part 2: https://medium.com/@ShaunKing/soul-snatchers-part-two-the-bronx-terrorist-detective-david-terrell-38be8bc35995

Part 3: https://medium.com/@ShaunKing/soul-snatchers-countering-the-state-sponsored-conspiracy-to-destroy-pedro-hernandez-part-3-1b6307828eb6

Two more installments are due out this week. 

From what I've seen so far, there is plenty of legitimate evidence of massive corruption throughout NYPD. King also alleges the paper trail goes as high as the mayor. This could get ugly!

• Like 2

I can begin to comprehend his rationale for doing this...

COBB COUNTY, Ga. - Exclusive dash-cam video obtained by Channel 2 Action News caught an officer’s interaction with a woman who said she was afraid to move her hands during a traffic stop.

Cobb County police Chief Mike Register told Channel 2 Investigative Reporter Mark Winne that after Channel 2 Action News submitted an open-records request, he and his command staff looked at the video.

“Remember, we only kill black people. We only kill black people, right?” the Cobb County police officer can be heard saying on the video.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/cobb-county/officer-to-woman-during-traffic-stop-we-only-kill-black-people-right/600704431

9 hours ago, youngchew said:

Can somebody tell me what the **** is going on here?!?!?!   Guy is not a cap, but not sure where else to put this video...

<video>

A small, weak, piece of ****, racist asshole wanted to feel like a big man.

Video should trigger an arrest warrant, loss of 2nd Amendment rights, a stint in the poke, and a hard life the remainder of his days.

What a piece of ****. I wish that video was more clear so the cops and his job could get a better picture of him. He also began to raise his gun at the guy coming through the door and then quickly put it down. I would have taken my kid and gotten out of there. What if he accidentally shot the guy coming through the door because of his cowardliness. If the guy walking through the door was black, would he have done that as well? 

I see no reason he should have pulled a gun. Obviously the black guy wasn't armed and if he was, what if he had a permit? What if there was no intention to use a weapon?

Furthermore, he really felt up the guys crotch. I guess he liked what he felt.

Video: Police Rough Up, Arrest Utah Hospital Nurse for Refusing to Allow Cop to Draw Blood From an Unconscious Man

By all accounts, the head nurse at the University of Utah Hospital’s burn unit was professional and restrained when she told a Salt Lake City police detective he wasn’t allowed to draw blood from a badly injured patient.

The detective didn’t have a warrant, first off. And the patient wasn’t conscious, so he couldn’t give consent. Without that, the detective was barred from collecting blood samples — not just by hospital policy, but by basic constitutional law.

Still, Detective Jeff Payne insisted that he be let in to take the blood, saying the nurse would be arrested and charged if she refused. Nurse Alex Wubbels politely stood her ground. She got her supervisor on the phone so Payne could hear the decision loud and clear. “Sir,” said the supervisor, “you’re making a huge mistake because you’re threatening a nurse.”

Payne snapped. He seized hold of the nurse, shoved her out of the building and cuffed her hands behind her back. A bewildered Wubbels screamed “help me” and “you’re assaulting me” as the detective forced her into an unmarked car and accused her of interfering with an investigation.

nursearrest-1024x768.jpg

More detail and video here.  The video enraged me. This was an unconscionable abuse of the badge.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/09/01/this-is-crazy-sobs-utah-hospital-nurse-as-cop-roughs-her-up-arrests-her-for-doing-her-job/?utm_term=.a9b09a89ac6d

Edited by Dan T.
  • Sad 1

On 8/30/2017 at 10:19 PM, ClaytoAli said:

I can begin to comprehend his rationale for doing this...

COBB COUNTY, Ga. - Exclusive dash-cam video obtained by Channel 2 Action News caught an officer’s interaction with a woman who said she was afraid to move her hands during a traffic stop.

Cobb County police Chief Mike Register told Channel 2 Investigative Reporter Mark Winne that after Channel 2 Action News submitted an open-records request, he and his command staff looked at the video.

“Remember, we only kill black people. We only kill black people, right?” the Cobb County police officer can be heard saying on the video.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/cobb-county/officer-to-woman-during-traffic-stop-we-only-kill-black-people-right/600704431

I've watched this video a couple of times on the news and from the sound of his voice, I do believe he was just being snarky with her. That said, it's a really bad look and only a few days after Philando Castile was killed, it came at a really bad time. So yeah, he deserved to be fired. Fortunately for him, he'll be spared even that since they allowed him to retire instead.

29 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Video: Police Rough Up, Arrest Utah Hospital Nurse for Refusing to Allow Cop to Draw Blood From an Unconscious Man

...The detective didn’t have a warrant, first off. And the patient wasn’t conscious, so he couldn’t give consent. Without that, the detective was barred from collecting blood samples — not just by hospital policy, but by basic constitutional law.

Still, Detective Jeff Payne insisted that he be let in to take the blood, saying the nurse would be arrested and charged if she refused. Nurse Alex Wubbels politely stood her ground. She got her supervisor on the phone so Payne could hear the decision loud and clear. “Sir,” said the supervisor, “you’re making a huge mistake because you’re threatening a nurse.”

Payne snapped. He seized hold of the nurse, shoved her out of the building and cuffed her hands behind her back. A bewildered Wubbels screamed “help me” and “you’re assaulting me” as the detective forced her into an unmarked car and accused her of interfering with an investigation.

Look Lady.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1