Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some More Cops Who Need to Be Fired

Dan T.

5 hours ago, Llevron said:

For a easy to understand example - BLACK LIVES MATTER is countered in protest buy ALL LIVES MATTER, WHITE LIVES MATTER and BLUE LIVES MATTER. 

OT a bit but just want to share how I've been countering the whole All Lives Matter/Blue Lives Matter **** (To open-minded people that are trying to make sense of it, not to the actual trolling all lives matter **** stains.) If someone with a baby says to you "Isn't he cute?" Are you going to respond with "All babies are cute" or "girl babies are cute"? Why not? What are you really saying when you respond with that? That their baby isn't cute. It's the same ****ing difference. 

But yeah, goddamn does the right wing love to bog us down in battles over language and definitions or what. Because that's all they got. No actual ideas. No policies that anyone with a quarter of a frontal lobe likes. No accomplishments. Just juvenile petty games. I haven't figured out the best way to handle it (according to my lawyer it's not legal to punch someone in the face for wasting your time so on to plan B.) 

Btw here's another link on the Baltimore thing

I'm going to watch this in particular. They have B more cops (a group that was supposed to have just turned over a new leaf if I remember correctly) ON VIDEO planting evidence. I want to see how they weasel their way out of this one and I know they will. 

Btw, I ever tell y'all the story of how me and my home boy where actually assisted by b more cops in kicking a dudes ass outside a club? Long story short he was an ex body guard, biiiiiig white boy, who was drunk and telling dudes they couldn't use the bathroom based on their nationality. All the little guys where too **** made to stand up to him, so me being me I decided I had to pee. I gave dude two chances. First one was n-words can't use my bathroom. Second one was n/cracks jaw. We all get kicked out after a little scufful and then the police, also white dudes (!!!) looked me in the eye, asked me what happened, then held dude down and TOLD ME to kick him. Me being me..........

Anyway, they made him apologize in the end and then they let him go. A little bit of street justice administered by the boys FOR a brotha. Never thought I would see the day lol. Also dude is a.....guess what....b more cop now. Crazy world.

Anyway, that's my best cop story hahaha

• Like 3

On 7/18/2017 at 9:12 PM, Gamebreaker said:

What is the importance of that? 

Mohamed Noor is his name.

Minnesota Police Shooting

Probably nothing as pertaining to the actual case; but in the aftermath, yes.

In this era of Trump; the fact that a Somalian cop shot this woman, will be

used by the bigots.  If Mohamed is a Muslim, even more so.

I already say some **** on FB saying the officer was with ISIS.

Edited by Rdskns2000

22 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

I already say some **** on FB saying the office was with ISIS.

It's sad the only way for these guys to be mad at the police is if he might be Muslim.

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

I'm going to watch this in particular. They have B more cops (a group that was supposed to have just turned over a new leaf if I remember correctly) ON VIDEO planting evidence. I want to see how they weasel their way out of this one and I know they will. 

"It's certainly a possibility that we're looking into, to see if the officers, in fact, replaced drugs that they had already discovered to document the discovery with their body-worn cameras on,"

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/body-cam-video-baltimore-police-department-officer-planted-drugs/

Edited by Cooked Crack

2 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

"It's certainly a possibility that we're looking into, to see if the officers, in fact, replaced drugs that they had already discovered to document the discovery with their body-worn cameras on,"

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/body-cam-video-baltimore-police-department-officer-planted-drugs/

They're selling bridges with that bull****, and the sad part is that millions of Americans would buy it.  That case also shows how the poor get screwed.  In jail since January according to the article I read because he couldn't afford bail... and the drugs were planted on camera.  Six months in jail would ruin a lot of people unless they had someone trustworthy to pay their bills and the saving to gloat everything with no income for half a year.  

6 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the whole "planting drugs" thing happens on a daily basis and has been happening for about 30 years.

Oh yea. But its not often you have video evidence of them not only doing it, but manipulating evidence (the video) to show it. 

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the whole "planting drugs" thing happens on a daily basis and has been happening for about 30 years.

"Yeah, but they only do it to people who they think are guilty, so it's OK."

July 20 9:44 PM

Graphic body cam footage shows police officer shooting 2 dogs

Body camera video released Thursday shows how two dogs approached a Minneapolis police officer before they were shot and seriously wounded in their fenced-in backyard earlier this month, CBS Minnesota reports. 

The officer was responding to a false security alarm on July 8 when he shot the dogs, according to the police report. One suffered a bullet wound to the jaw, and the other was hit multiple times in its body. Both dogs survived but will require extensive treatment.

In the body camera footage, the first dog can be seen approaching the officer, identified as Michael Mays, slowly with its tail wagging. After the officer shoots the animal in the face, the other dog dashes toward the officer and is hit by gunfire.

"I dispatched both of them," the officer reports immediately after the shooting. Video then shows Mays climb the backyard fence, walk around the house and speak to the teenage resident who tripped the alarm.

Edited by ixcuincle

On 7/19/2017 at 11:51 PM, Destino said:

They're selling bridges with that bull****, and the sad part is that millions of Americans would buy it.  That case also shows how the poor get screwed.  In jail since January according to the article I read because he couldn't afford bail... and the drugs were planted on camera.  Six months in jail would ruin a lot of people unless they had someone trustworthy to pay their bills and the saving to gloat everything with no income for half a year.  

Hey I seen the wire some times you gotta break the rules to show these people who we are.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/police-officer-charged-with-having-sex-with-15-year-old-cadet/

LOS ANGELES -- A Los Angeles police officer has been charged with sexually assaulting a 15-year-old cadet, prosecutors announced Friday.

The Los Angeles County district attorney's office said 31-year-old Robert Cain is expected to be arraigned Friday on charges that include unlawful sexual intercourse.