Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some More Cops Who Need to Be Fired

Dan T.

• 2 weeks later...

But Visionary, it's such a stressful job that sometimes you just have to do a home invasion on your ex-fiancee while in uniform...and have it charged as a couple of misdemeanors instead of armed home invasion. Thug or community hero? Wearing a badge when you commit your crimes makes all the difference. ;)

Edited by The Sisko
  • Like 1

There was no need for that. NONE. 

How is he a threat to these officers running away? I seriously want someone to explain that to me. And they claim he was wielding a knife? How????  I saw no weapon, and there is no way he is a threat with this imaginary weapon IF HE'S RUNNING AWAY FROM YOU. 

It's like they don't even care. They know they'll get off. 

Probably get backlash on this but I Think this case is a little harder than what is being reported and people want to believe.  In the video you see them trying to arrest him and everything is calm, a taser attempt, Harmon throw an officer to the ground as he breaks free, him turn with the words "stab you" (seems fairly clear in video - didn't hear it at first but had to turn volume up fairly loud) and he turned back towards the officers in a position as someone who had a knife.  

Graphic video NSFW : "stab you" can be heard twice between 21-24

IMG_3859.PNG

IMG_3858.PNG

IMG_3860.PNG

IMG_3857.PNG

Sad, but unfortunately terrible decision by him to run.

I saw someone mock a family in Owned thread for walking near a volcano site, citing Darwin candidate. I heard in video that Harmon had warrant, increased police alert likely. But to run while being arrested... Darwin award candidate?

Edited by Bonez3

27 minutes ago, Bonez3 said:

I saw someone mock a family in Owned thread for walking near a volcano site, citing Darwin candidate. I heard in video that Harmon had warrant, increased police alert likely. But to run while being arrested... Darwin award candidate?

Yea it was totally stupid given what we already know about police and their affinity to shot first and plant evidence later. Darwin is about natural selection though. Nothing natural (or, at least it shouldn't be) about being shot in the back by police. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Yea it was totally stupid given what we already know about police and their affinity to shot first and plant evidence later. Darwin is about natural selection though. Nothing natural (or, at least it shouldn't be) about being shot in the back by police. 

The first shot wasn't at his back (see pics above) he was facing the officer, was hit, turned and that's where you see the last shot (the one circling the internet making it show that he had his back turned the whole time).

11 minutes ago, steve09ru said:

The first shot wasn't at his back (see pics above) he was facing the officer, was hit, turned and that's where you see the last shot (the one circling the internet making it show that he had his back turned the whole time).

Thats almost definitely how the police would color it as well. Consider me skeptical, but it really doesnt matter in the end. He should have just gotten arrested and he would be home by now (probably) 

This would be comical except for the fact that it blows up the nonsense spewed by cops and the back the blue crowd about cops shooting anyone the moment they feel their lives are threatened. The fact is, they're a bit more hesitant with some people. When we get to the point that some people start getting shot in instances like this instead of being given the benefit of the doubt, we'll make some headway. Clearly, black lives don't matter and most of the country ain't budging on that. So the only option is to push for whites to be shot more often in cases like this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, steve09ru said:

Probably get backlash on this but I Think this case is a little harder than what is being reported and people want to believe.  In the video you see them trying to arrest him and everything is calm, a taser attempt, Harmon throw an officer to the ground as he breaks free, him turn with the words "stab you" (seems fairly clear in video - didn't hear it at first but had to turn volume up fairly loud) and he turned back towards the officers in a position as someone who had a knife.  

Graphic video NSFW : "stab you" can be heard twice between 21-24

agree that the second video was more clear and better for the cops than the first, in which i didnt see harmon turned or with a knife. 

2 hours ago, Bonez3 said:

ya, but just running should definitely not allow anyone to be shot (i dont think you meant that, btw). i think where there is debate is whether or not the presence of a knife, or if hes advancing (like the trans student that got shot- kinda looked like suicide by cop, though), etc. allows lethal force.

1 hour ago, The Sisko said:

This would be comical except for the fact that it blows up the nonsense spewed by cops and the back the blue crowd about cops shooting anyone the moment they feel their lives are threatened. The fact is, they're a bit more hesitant with some people. When we get to the point that some people start getting shot in instances like this instead of being given the benefit of the doubt, we'll make some headway. Clearly, black lives don't matter and most of the country ain't budging on that. So the only option is to push for whites to be shot more often in cases like this.

Thats wild. Dude turned tail and ran instead of defending himself. If ever there was a time to use force to defend yourself that would have been it. I have seen that a few times in video though. 

• Like 2