Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some More Cops Who Need to Be Fired

Dan T.

On 11/30/2017 at 2:26 PM, Gamebreaker said:

Is there any end to the corruption in the Baltimore Police Dept? 

I don't think so. It's been going on since the late 80's/early 90's. 

Only 3 reasons to ever go there. A sporting event, the aquarium, or because you got lost and need to skip a few miles away to visit @Bang . 

I miss the old ESPN Zone though. 

• Like 1

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017/12/07/judges-ruling-walter-scott-shooting-could-sentence-former-police-officer-up-24-years/930667001/

"Norton also ruled Thursday that Slager gave false testimony to authorities in the case. Slager claimed that Scott tried to use the Taser against the officer during the ordeal."

Thank you Judge Norton. :cheers:

*btw forgot about this, Slager was in jail next to Dylan Roof: http://kfor.com/2015/06/21/dylann-roof-and-michael-slager-are-jail-neighbors-police-confirm/

Edited by Mooka

Here's video of  a Mesa, Arizona police officer executing a man in a motel hallway:

Graphic:

http://www.tmz.com/2017/12/07/mesa-police-involved-shooting-bodycam-philip-brailsford-not-guilty-daniel-shaver/

A jury found the officer NOT guilty of 2nd degree murder.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/mesa-breaking/2017/12/07/philip-brailsford-verdict-daniel-shaver-killing/927052001/

Edited by Dan T.
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Dan T. said:

Here's video of  a Mesa, Arizona police officer executing a man in a motel hallway:

I was just coming in here to post this.  

The instructions were kind of confusing (I believe the guy was drunk, or at least had been drinking).  Maybe I'm a bad judge of character, but even though the cop may have just been trying to talk clearly and give commands, I hear arrogance and disgust in his voice.  He's annoyed with the situation and is hoping he can shoot.  He wants to shoot.  You can feel it.  

The kid seemed confused and terrified, and I bet he was not armed.  

::edit::  looking at the cop's face in the courtroom pics, he looks like a ****ing asshole.  I wish harm on him, however it may happen.  

• Like 2

Why the hell did they order him to crawl towards them? They created the situation where they misinterpreted his movements as "reaching for a gun". Can we stop getting uneducated, critically stupid cops??? Please? 

Why didn't they ask him to just walk towards them with his hands held up, from like, the very beginning? Although it likely can't be proven in a court of law, the inscription on his gun and his illogical commands make me feel like he wanted to shoot someone that night. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Gamebreaker said:

the inscription on his gun

Can you let me know what that was? 

I cant believe this wasnt national news. I blame the judge. He ordered the footage not to be released, knowing that would swing the case. These people in our law system are bad people. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Llevron said:

Can you let me know what that was? 

I cant believe this wasnt national news. I blame the judge. He ordered the footage not to be released, knowing that would swing the case. These people in our law system are bad people. 

YOU'RE ****ED is engraved on the AR. 

51 minutes ago, Gamebreaker said:

YOU'RE ****ED is engraved on the AR. 

You've gotta be kidding me.

It bothers me this isn't making national headlines right now.  The entire country needs to see this bull****.   

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, youngchew said:

You've gotta be kidding me.

It bothers me this isn't making national headlines right now.  The entire country needs to see this bull****.   

Unfortunately, I could take a pretty accurate guess as to why the media isn't running with this.

• Sad 1

Watching the footage, at no time does the cop ever appear to be "fearing for his life" in fact it comes off to me as the total opposite. He seems to be the aggressor, the "give me an excuse" type.  All decked out in semi-mock military fatigues like he is confronting "the enemy" in a motel hallway.

That was an execution.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, steve09ru said:

Unfortunately, I could take a pretty accurate guess as to why the media isn't running with this.

I know it would be easy to make this a black thing......but they didnt release the video until yesterday right? Something like that I think. Give it time. This is egregious! Everyone should care about this. 

Big problem I have here though....this should be something black and white people can come together about. But as you alluded to, police shootings look like a "black problem" cause its not news. If it was a "white and black problem" then we could join hands and stop this ****. But of course the powers that be keep us divided. I hate this ****. 

Actually the more I think about it the more it pisses me off this isnt on CNN right ****ing now. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I know it would be easy to make this a black thing......but they didnt release the video until yesterday right? Something like that I think. Give it time. This is egregious! Everyone should care about this. 

Big problem I have here though....this should be something black and white people can come together about. But as you alluded to, police shootings look like a "black problem" cause its not news. If it was a "white and black problem" then we could join hands and stop this ****. But of course the powers that be keep us divided. I hate this ****. 

Actually the more I think about it the more it pisses me off this isnt on CNN right ****ing now. 

Agreed- it shouldn't be a race thing but unfortunately the media tends to play it that way.

there is one story with 'Daniel shaver' on CNN and that is from 4/4/16 so it's not even like they put something out and it got buried

Edited by steve09ru
  • Like 1

Flat out murdered a man on camera that was begging for his life after making him literally crawl on the floor.  Not guilty.  

God bless America, because we sure do need it.   

This isnt much of a story because no one is going to block traffic and stare down riot police over it.  There's a reason BLM gets out to raise a fuss like they do.  Anything less and these crimes just get lost in news cycle.  We can write it off as a race thing, and maybe it is, but if 5,000 people marched around that city right now demanding justice the news cameras would be there too.  

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Destino said:

Flat out murdered a man on camera that was begging for his life after making him literally crawl on the floor.  Not guilty.  

God bless America, because we sure do need it.   

This isnt much much of a story because no one is going to block traffic and stare down riot police over it.  There's a reason BLM gets out a raise a fuss like they do.  Anything less and these crimes just get lost in news cycle.  Race thing or not, if 5,000 people marched around that city right now demanding justice, the news cameras would be there.  

I guess that raises the question, why aren't people doing that?  There's the fight against police brutality as a whole so it shouldn't matter the race.

7 minutes ago, steve09ru said:

I guess that raises the question, why aren't people doing that?  There's the fight against police brutality as a whole so it shouldn't matter the race.

BLM made it a point to march for white people in the past. I would have to assume it has alot to do with the FBI going to peoples homes and the message sent to police departments all around the country labeling them as Black Identity Extremists. 

I mean, if they FBI came to my house that would scare me. I'm sure that had some kind of effect. 

Or that fact that some people hate them as if they are terrorists. That probably doesn't help either. 

Edit: damn i cant spell today 

Edited by Llevron
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Reading comment threads on this on FB, how quickly the "All Lives Matter" folks flip to "he flinched, therefore he deserved it"

I was getting ready to bring them into this too. 

How crazy is it that you can be given direct orders from a guy that you never meet before in your life and if you mess up even a little you are dead and he gets off AND the people who say that your life matters dont give a ****. 

• Sad 2

Just now, NoCalMike said:

Reading comment threads on this on FB, how quickly the "All Lives Matter" folks flip to "he flinched, therefore he deserved it"

Wait, people are really saying that?  This is depressing, the body cams have done little to nothing in these cases.  Where did ya'll see that the tape wasn't admissible in court?  Did they say why?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Wait, people are really saying that?  This is depressing, the body cams have done little to nothing in these cases.  Where did ya'll see that the tape wasn't admissible in court?  Did they say why?

Oh I dont know if they showed it in court. But it wasnt released publicly until after the trial. Thats what I meant my bad.