Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES has found a few good new mods

zoony

Am I the most honorable candidate? Yes.

Am I the most intelligent ? Yes.

Do I quaff whiskey and scotch and smoke cigars like a true gentleman? Yes.

Is my judgment beyond reproach? Yes.

But I simply do not have the time. Other qualified candidates with no lives have already submitted their names for consideration. I'm sorry. <insert Lando pic>

Well yeah, I concede you have all that over me. 

But I have the cool ass accent that has females the World over, no less American ones, swooning. 

So I up you on the gal' vote alone.  :P

Hail. 

Well yeah, I concede you have all that over me. 

But I have the cool ass accent that has females the World over, no less American ones, swooning. 

So I up you on the gal' vote alone.  :P

Hail.

Yep, you'd get myyyyyyyyyy vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've already said you keep the Stadium held down quite well, and well, the Tailgate is what it is.

We should have candidates that we can vote on, and they should have to submit official platforms that they are running on. 

My platform: Tailgate posts count. 

Sincerely,

Dude with more like 15k posts 

No cause then you get into PACS and everythread is littered with campaign ads and do we really want to see the mud slinging and new voter ID laws!

Whoever does get picked, I feel like the existing mods should be required to craft form letter PMs to send to all rejected candidates.  "Thank you for your interest in the moderator position.  While many talented people applied, we were only able to select a few.  We regret to inform you that you did not make the final cut."  It would help to humble them as they shatter what appears to be the dream of several ;)

Who is the Jim Zorn of ES?

they probably have a candidate in mind who doesn't necessarily deserve it but they have to promote him because there is no one else lol.  

Obviously, all my posts in this thread are all jokes for fun and not to be taken seriously. 

Do we get free press passes to games? If so, I'm in. I'd love to ask the team some questions. Once in a while at least. The commute from Vermont is a pain.

I may not post often, but I am here reading threads at least a dozen times each day.

My day job is database administrator for about 90% of every beer, liquor, and soda distributor in the country. Plus I help with the databases for most of the major brewers in the country. Some folks here can attest to my ability to find beers in your area. :)

I believe the phrase you're looking for is "entertainingly stupid" posters. :)

In some cases,yep. That's about right. And there's always 1-7 more to take their place. :) 

------------------------------

For the few who end up with mod status. 

Time,is whatever a future mod can give. That can change in to "willing" to give or go hand and hand with "can" give down the road. :) Patience. Yep. You'll need it. With members and every now and then,your fellow mods. It's all volunteer work,so giving a damn about the community is a plus. And probably why a few are and have been under consideration for a time now. Get ready for that red pill experience if you say yes. Those times when you thought to yourself "Well if I was a mod I would...." will appear. What you end up doing or not doing will probably be different than what you originally thought.  Oh yeah. Speaking of thought. Get ready to over think a mod action or 20 for a bit. After awhile though,that changes. Over all,it can be a bit thankless at times,but with that community in mind,you really won't care. Oh. And throw down in these threads like you always have. You may be a mod,but you're first and foremost a Redskins fan and a member,and that's really what brought you and kept you here. Don't change that one bit,(and you'll be surprised how often you DON"T think about banning someone just cuz).  

Now we better get started on these resume's. The executive bathroom is a wreck. :)

My day job is database administrator for about 90% of every beer, liquor, and soda distributor in the country. Plus I help with the databases for most of the major brewers in the country. Some folks here can attest to my ability to find beers in your area. :)

Can you find me Tennets in the 540 area code? :) 

Archived