Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES has found a few good new mods

zoony

I don't want to burst anyone's bubble or anything, but...

http://www.livescience.com/4667-astrological-sign.html

Actual signs of the zodiac.

Capricorn - Jan 20 to Feb 16

Aquarius  - Feb 16 to Mar 11

Pisces  - Mar 11 to Apr 18

Aries - Apr 18 to May 13

Taurus - May 13 to Jun 21

Gemini - Jun 21 to Jul 20

Cancer - Jul 20 to Aug 10

Leo - Aug 10 to Sep 16

Virgo - Sep 16 to Oct 30

Libra - Oct 30 to Nov 23

Scorpius - Nov 23 to Nov 29

Ophiuchus - Nov 29 to Dec 17

Sagittarius - Dec 17 to Jan 20

"I don't believe in that sort of thing, personally. Astronomy is one of the many tools of the devil."

19gqb3qao1mkqjpg.jpg

All about elkabong:

He's a ___________.   I swear I've read a number of his posts and ____________  __________________.  Furthermore, he just completely __________, ___________ and ___________ with his _________ __________.  

Yeah, it's like that.   You know that a heavily redacted testimony in this context bespeaks something not involving flattery.   

We're not best buds.  

However, from what I've seen of posts where he gives good guidance to those straying from the Tao of Jumbo, he is a top candidate.  Many other posts I've seen from him show... pardon me, as this is a little difficult...  massive intelligence.

And if you caught his act in the "I hate lavar and chad" thread you know he's capable of a killer funny post.  

Elkabong was the first name that came to mind when reading this thread, and I didn't see him be nominated nor express interest, so I thought I'd mention his upstanding forum bearing for consideration, if it's not too late.  And I'm NOT putting this out there because I think any other nominees are insufficient.

velocet

First time reading this thread. Interesting indeed.

I see an early nomination that I would be down with. Damn guy is just so busy though.

I certainly could not be a mod (used to be on a board years ago). I simply won't tolerate blatant ignorance, or stupidity.

Good luck to whomever are the decided Mods.

These days, I would love to do it, but my time is limited. So maybe I am available on a part time basis.

This concludes this episode of "As ES Turns."

The damned have been chosen.

Official announcement will come soon....soonish........maybe..... :P

We sincerely thank so many wonderful candidates for volunteering and being volunteered.  :)

And we will remain quiet about some of the others. :o   :D

Archived