Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES has found a few good new mods

zoony

I volunteer.  But only if it's entirely thankless and likely to detract from the experience of spending entirely too much time on this forum.  I will not not by bullied off of that position, not even by Art. 

Besides, lets all be honest here, I should have been a mod weeks ago. 

Never wouldve guessed that submittedone of all people would be down with Bone Thugz

Quite the revelation

Just down with? You have no idea. I will seriously argue vehemently and with sound rationale that the entire music industry owes them. I am not exaggerating, lol.  

I am that lame. 

I can provide counter-sniper support, Pro-American stances, irrational hatred of all teams in Philly, and I make a mean grilled Ribeye.

I was in the Army, so I know my way around a bathroom with a toothbrush.  Additionally, I know full well how to babysit full grown men and women who prefer to drool on themselves rather than put together a coherent thought a.k.a. "Private first class so-and-so".

Tell me more about this Ribeye ...

Tell me more about this Ribeye ...

Dry aged in my oven for 2 days upon purchase with a rub of adobo seasoning.

Flash grilled over high heat, then placed to the side so it is indirectly cooked - to the diner's choice of completion.

All the while being basted with butter.

It will change your life.  LOL  MrsGoon doesn't love be because I'm a beautiful man!

Oh, I remember back in the day when I was on here all the time and longed to be a mod! It seems like just yesterday that zoony was getting anointed!

Still lurk from time to time but those days are long gone. Some good choices in here though. Good luck to those interested!

Wow there's a blast from the past. Hope things are well with you man

Tell you what. This has been a pleasant surprise. Thanks to all for volunteering. Some sound candidates for sure,(dude).  Some tough choices to make. May have to play rock,paper,scissors to narrow the candidates down. ;) 

Damnit I go out of town for a week and miss my chance to be a mod? Posting wise I am Zoonys twin. I like long walks in the park and hanging out on the beach. I am well liked here. Heck I could get Zoonys and jumbos cell phones. Plus I am an IT God. Hallelujah!

Archived