Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best Candy

Springfield

Reese's is so strong, got to add my vote to the legion already cast for this majestic candy. My sleeper pick would be Goetz's (sp?) Caramel Creams: YUM.

My pick for worst candy (worst high-profile candy, specifically) would be 3 Musketeers. Too. Much. Nougat.

This thread could have ended after three or four posts.  The answer is easily Peanut Butter Cups.  Most chocolate based answers are acceptable, but chocolate and peanut butter are an unbeatable combination.  Other highly acceptable answers are things like Snickers, Twix, M&M's, etc.

If you answer any of the following, you have a problem.  As in, your brain is deficient in some way.  Peeps, Candy Corn, any of that random fruit candy that someone described earlier, this also applies to all random hard candies in nondescript wrappers. Good and Plenty or Mike and Ike's, twizzlers, all of that ****.  It's all garbage.

Was it this?

M5RhkOl.jpg

This is See's California Brittle, and it is the best candy on the planet, bar none.

Well played. You're just saying this to bait Zoony.

San Francisco toffee? There are a dozen better chocolate makers in little Belgium alone.

This thread could have ended after three or four posts.  The answer is easily Peanut Butter Cups.  Most chocolate based answers are acceptable, but chocolate and peanut butter are an unbeatable combination.  Other highly acceptable answers are things like Snickers, Twix, M&M's, etc.

Yeah ... confirmed based on reaction on the doorstep last night, just about every kid was genuinely excited to see Reese's.

but my favorite candy is white chocolate . Man just saying white chocolate now I need to get some.

Each to their own, but white chocolate is like sex without orgasms. I mean, I'll take it if it's there, but who dang took all the good bits out?

Best peanut chocolate combo for me is snickers. Tried Reece's when they came out in the UK and found it sickly. But then we Brits do have different expectations of our chocolate.

My pick for worst candy (worst high-profile candy, specifically) would be 3 Musketeers. Too. Much. Nougat.

[Gasp!]  Wrong!   Some kid specifically asked, "can I have the 3 Musketeers?" last night when I was giving out candy.

That's clear verification of tastiness.

:P

1) Cadbury Creme Eggs with the white creme - the kind you could only get at Easter previously but now you can get them for Halloween. I used to wait all year for those things.

2) anything with peanut butter and chocolate. Reese cups, pieces, fast breaks, 5th avenues, butterfingers, the new butterfinger cups are amazing even peanut butter m&ms

3) if I had to pick a sugary candy over chocolate it would Air Heads

No way, White chocolate and the cookies and cream bars are amazing. I once had a white chocolate kit kat that was mistakenly made without any wafers inside. It was just 4 bars of solid white chocolate. When I bit into that thing...life usually doesn't give you nice little surprises like that haha.

Also, there is a Halloween candy that's been out the past couple years, Candy Corn M&Ms, they have white chocolate inside or at least that's what it tastes like to me. Good stuff.

I know it doesn't need to be said but the white chocolate Reese's...superb as well

Any mixture of peanut butter and chocolate is basically sex for your mouth

actually... i think that there is an already established standard "sex for your mouth" ... and it is one that i am perfectly happy to maintain and keep on supporting.  

No way, White chocolate and the cookies and cream bars are amazing. I once had a white chocolate kit kat that was mistakenly made without any wafers inside. It was just 4 bars of solid white chocolate. When I bit into that thing...life usually doesn't give you nice little surprises like that haha.

Also, there is a Halloween candy that's been out the past couple years, Candy Corn M&Ms, they have white chocolate inside or at least that's what it tastes like to me. Good stuff.

I know it doesn't need to be said but the white chocolate Reese's...superb as well

White Chocolate Reese's are supremely underrated

s0crates posted this in the Random Funny Article thread, I thought it belongs here:

Candy Corn is Garbage

Many people like candy corn, such as hobos, serial murderers, and Satan. But actually, candy corn is terrible. If you give it out to trick-or-treating children this evening, you belong in ****ing prison.

Hey, do you know what would be a great autumnal confection? A candy that tastes like a candle. Especially if it is shaped like corn. That is a thought process someone had once. His name was George Renninger, and he worked for a company called Wunderle Candy Company in the 1880s, and if there is any justice in this broken world, a demon is using him as a Q-Tip right now.

Click on the link for the rest

we gave out candy corn this halloween :)

I think that qualifies as abuse. 

Top 10 Worst Halloween Candy for Ruining Halloween

i

LOVE

good-n-plenty! 

...... Just miserable grandchildren with their pomander balls.

i didn't see the contextual reference up above... and assumed this was a medical condition.

But then we Brits do have different expectations of our chocolate.

I've been to the UK.   I've eaten your horrible excuses for candy.  I had that disgusting Fry's Turkish Delight, and that dried out Wispa thing, and the Crunchie that is filled with fluffy honey toothpaste, and those horrible Ice Cubes that aren't even chocolate at all.  

Turrribl.  

Archived