Extremeskins

Best Candy

Springfield

As for candy there are several I'd go for:

Reese's peanut butter cups

Snickers

Almond Joy

Kit Kat

Of course you don't get for Halloween what I'd really want which is something with dark chocolate like Hershey's Special Dark, or Dark Chocolate M&Ms.

Almond Joy... It's a injustice to even be put in the candy aisle with the other low rent candies.

Could be served on a dish at 5 star restaraunts for dessert.

vlb2yeW.jpg

The correct answer is Heath Bar.  Or if you have extra cash lying around, See's California Brittle.

I love necco wafers!   but they aren't my favorite.  

That's just because your Dad loved them.   But he was a complete Philistine when it came to candy.

I don't really hate them. They have that nostalgic thing going on. My mother always kept all kinds of old-timey candy around most other kids I knew hated. Necco Wafers, Black licorice, Goldenbergs Peanut Chews come to mind.

As long as it wasn't circus peanuts or Mary Janes.   Those truly sucked.

I've always assumed circus peanuts were meant to be a punishment. 

Old people candy to me is like playing a "claw" arcade game where the majority of the prizes are awful but a few are bearable. I don't even know how my grandparents acquired the stuff -- random candies wrapped in randomly colored plastic. The kind with the wrapper meant to look like a strawberry. I figure there is one giant factory making all of this candy in my personal hell of Lancaster, PA. 

s0crates posted this in the Random Funny Article thread, I thought it belongs here:

Candy Corn is Garbage

Many people like candy corn, such as hobos, serial murderers, and Satan. But actually, candy corn is terrible. If you give it out to trick-or-treating children this evening, you belong in ****ing prison.

Hey, do you know what would be a great autumnal confection? A candy that tastes like a candle. Especially if it is shaped like corn. That is a thought process someone had once. His name was George Renninger, and he worked for a company called Wunderle Candy Company in the 1880s, and if there is any justice in this broken world, a demon is using him as a Q-Tip right now.

Click on the link for the rest

Wait, let me guess...

Not quite that traumatizing, but when it happens to you as a kid,its something you can never get our of your head.

This girl was eating peanut butter at lunch back in 1st grade, and its like she was possessed by the Devil or something. She just starts hurling everywhere. And I mean everywhere. Caused one other kid to throw up too. By the time she was done, she had sprayed the table, the floor, herself, the seat she was sitting in, everything. I still remember seeing it dripping off the seat and into a puddle.

And that awful smell of peanut butter and whatever else was inside of her body. Ever since then, I have not been able to even stand the sight of whipped peanut butter, let alone the smell. I still ate Reese's for awhile, but even then, you'd get one that had more peanut butter in it than usual, and i just had to put it down for good. Peanut butter cookies as well. 

You could probably torture me with peanut butter.

Archived