Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best Candy

Springfield

In all honesty, how good can a goddamn chocolate bar actually be? I know you like to believe that these gay monks you know in San Francisco make the best chocolate/beer/haggis/figs on a plate anywhere in the free world, but there's an upper limit to most of this stuff. I really don't see all that much difference between a Hershey bar and the $36 chocolate bar that is delivered by falcon from the Amazon.

I don't either.  I like cheap chocolate just fine, as long as it isn't Nestle.

silent protest/voting with your wallet?

Protesting about what?

Nestle "chocolate" just tastes like they backed up the corn syrup truck, dumped it, and added some brown dye.  I understand that Nestle products may be different overseas, but in the US, they aren't even trying anymore.

The 7 Most Dangerous Things Kids Found in Halloween Candy This Year

Sometimes people are careless and accidentally drop stuff into Halloween candy bags, but most of the time people are just perverse assholes and put needles inside of candy. You can't even feel safe eating Halloween candy, one of the simple joys in life.

Halloween was last Friday and some pretty sick things were found in kids' Halloween candy and candy bags. Luckily the candy was checked and no one was hurt in these instances.

According to the Sun Journal, an Auburn, Maine, man found a sewing needle in a fun size Snickers bar that one of his kids received this weekend. Jason Levesque said that outside of urban legends, he'd never thought this had actually happened.

There is some candy out there that looks like the Blue Sky meth the mighty Heisenberg sold in Breaking Bad, but that's not what this 8-year-old girl found in her bag of Halloween candy. According to the Contra Costa Times, a bag of 0.1 grams of crystal meth was found in the bag of the young girl, who lives in Hercules, CA.

Click on the link for the rest

• 11 months later...

You can't get this candy anymore

Every year, trick-or-treat sacks are full of familiar candy: Hershey bars, Snickers minis, Necco wafers and SweeTarts, for example. Which makes you wonder: Whatever happened to ...? Bar None, for example, was introduced by Hershey in 1987 and had chocolate wafers with peanuts and chocolate cream. The recipe was changed in the '90s, and the bar was discontinued in 1997. Here are some other candies you can't get anymore (at least in the United States):

Click on the link for the rest

lol you said you like your candy hard...hahahahahahahahahahahhh

People don't hand this out but the best candy is Caramel apples for sure 100% no question

Oh snap, went a couple pages back and boom, Moco sighting. Pretty typical post.

Personally, I love Almond Joys the most. Chocolate covered cherries are a close second, and Reeses PB cups round out the top 3 in the choco-la-tay realm. Air Heads are my favorite fruitalicious candy, regular gummy worms are a close second. Hershey's Cookies 'n Cream is my shiz too. Almond Joys are my fave though.

A new awesome one...Snickers Peanut Butter Squares.

Yumgasm for soap operas.

Edit, add:  anyone without a peanut allergy, HAIL!...just say no...leaves more for me.!!!

"You got chocolate in my peanut butter, peanut butter in my chocolate"...you had me at "peanut butter" & "chocolate".

Milky Ways are good, the caramel is why it crushes Three Musketeers which does have too much nougat.  Snickers, Payday and Reese's are all good too.  I like dark chocolate sometimes, specially if you can find it with blueberries.  

I feel like I'm at an AA meeting admitting it but I like candy corn.  Eating each color separately is my concession to OCD. I'd never have them in my treat basket but I buy some for myself each year.

I feel like I'm at an AA meeting admitting it but I like candy corn.

You're nuts. Or maybe you need to go buy some, I don't know. Mix 'em with chocolate, dark is best. I agree.

What are we talking about again? :lol:

Oh, yeah...I better get some Halloween candy, LOL

Archived