Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

2 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

It's different, but gets more fun the more I play it.  I wish they had a hardcore mode and an actual way to only play one game mode outside of Conquest.  I wanted to just play some domination or TDM to rank up, but it lumps a bunch of those modes together in a rotation which annoys me.  How ****ing long are frontline matches?

I got into one yesterday and was in it for an hour not really knowing what the **** I was doing.  I just kept reviving and healing on the medic, when I decided after an hour that I was quitting the match, I was in the top 5 out of the 32 players on my side.  

I’ll be on 6:30 pacfic time. Let’s roll. 

1 hour ago, EBoz said:

Any of you guys doing the gold glitch in RDR2? 

Nope. Money doesn't really become an issue after a while. I did one of the treasure hunts(high stakes one)and ended up with three gold bars selling for a total of $1500. You also get some really lucrative missions throughout the story.

1 hour ago, Warhead36 said:

Nope. Money doesn't really become an issue after a while. I did one of the treasure hunts(high stakes one)and ended up with three gold bars selling for a total of $1500. You also get some really lucrative missions throughout the story.

Nice. I did the glitch twice. Got 30k out of it. I’m good for a bit I think. 

13 hours ago, EBoz said:

I did it around chapter 2 cause I know Rockstar and they like their microtransactions. As others have mentioned, however, it's not really necessary. At the end of the game your money resets anyway and you are left with enough. However, if you are interested in re-doing the money glitch after you complete the game, make sure you don't pick up the special pamphlet's associated with the gold bars.

16 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

I think there is always a chance to get perfect pelts with bow and arrow. I've gotten perfect pelts on deer and rabbits with bow but it isn't 100%.

I hate the varmint rifle. The range is absolute crap.

I use the varmint when I'm on my horse riding and I quickly spot an animal running along side. You are right about the bow and arrow, but it requires the right arrow and some have to be crafted. Bow is best for "hunting" cause it's quiet and doesn't scare away other game. Has anyone gotten into searching for birds? They put a stupid number of bird species in the game and many are very small and hard to find.

23 hours ago, EBoz said:

Yeah, I did.  Just wanted to be able to buy all the guns/ammo I wanted.  I'm pretty much a walking arsenal.

10 hours ago, Kurd Cudins said:

I use the varmint when I'm on my horse riding and I quickly spot an animal running along side. You are right about the bow and arrow, but it requires the right arrow and some have to be crafted. Bow is best for "hunting" cause it's quiet and doesn't scare away other game. Has anyone gotten into searching for birds? They put a stupid number of bird species in the game and many are very small and hard to find.

I'm in the epilogue of the game, still taking care of some missions but starting to try and figure out how to get all the animals.  You are right, there are a ton of birds, I just saw there's a pheasant and I got one of those.  

21 hours ago, Gamebreaker said:

I finished RDR2. Actually watched the credits that took 15 minutes to finish. What an epic game. 

I watched it too. I felt I owed it to them. I highly recommend people watch it as there are cut scenes that reveal things that happen after the story. It’s done very well and even gives you insight into where to find a few of your friends after the story ends.

I mean I appreciate the amount of detail they put into the game. But the different ammo types you have to remember for which animal is just annoying. Too much detail can cause things to become unfun pretty quickly.

One of the only gripes against the game though.

4 hours ago, CRobi21 said:

I mean I appreciate the amount of detail they put into the game. But the different ammo types you have to remember for which animal is just annoying. Too much detail can cause things to become unfun pretty quickly.

One of the only gripes against the game though.

"and in this game, you have to go to work for 8 hours to make enough money to pay your mortgage before you go out and adventure.  It's so realistic!"

Archived