Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

23 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

FO76 got a 4 on Gamespot. FOUR. Think about how awful that is. GS never gives anything under a 6 or 7.

The game is utter garbage and probably one of the biggest flops in gaming history.

I can see how that would drive a man into a rage. But how do you buy it without knowing all the bad things people have been saying about it? 

Also how do you make a game that bad?? Lol we all could have made that game better 

7 hours ago, LLandryistheshiz said:

Downloaded BV last night. 13-0 with basic kit to start, back to average after that lol. Played against an 8 man clan for 3 matches, lone wolf... no chance 

Gotta squad up soon @Chew @Dont Taze Me Bro 

Literally downloading right now.  Wife and I are ready to rock :headbang:

41 minutes ago, mark327 said:

I gonna get BFV but it won't be until around X-mas time .  

Nice. I've always sucked at driving tanks.  I miss riding in your tanks in BF4 and getting all the free points from your kills 🤣

8 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

FO76 got a 4 on Gamespot. FOUR. Think about how awful that is. GS never gives anything under a 6 or 7.

The game is utter garbage and probably one of the biggest flops in gaming history.

Bro, I was JUST about to buy after I bought BF5.  But the reviews are just too bad.

I love the FO games, my favorite series ever.  But man, it's being torn to shreds.  Some saying itsa giant FO4 DLC lol.  

But the no NPCs thing was a big risk and looks to have bit Bethesda in the ass.

Shout out to them for having the balls to try a multiplayer Fallout, and I can't lie I've always wondered how it might work.  Well I guess the experiment failed.

And it looks like we might not get another "regular" Fallout game for at least 4-5 years :(

Red Dead Redemption 2 Online Beta is finally being released tomorrow at 8:30am ET for people who bought the Ultimate Edition. There will be a gradual rollout based on when you initially played with everyone having access on the 30th. Anyone on XB1 who wants to posse up, message me, I will be on right at 8:30am tomorrow morning.

On 11/22/2018 at 12:52 PM, Llevron said:

I can see how that would drive a man into a rage. But how do you buy it without knowing all the bad things people have been saying about it? 

Also how do you make a game that bad?? Lol we all could have made that game better 

It's been getting trashed from the word go. Thought about posting all of the vids and articles from the last few weeks bashing it during the beta,  but figured it was redundant after awhile. This was a flat out disaster, and I do not feel bad at all for anyone that calls themselves a reasonably informed gaming consumer that bought this.

Word is they're also shafting people that were assured some kind of refund (for what reason, I don't know), and are not giving them anything at all.

Just a complete nightmare, all in the name of multiplayer. Not sure how they come back from this.

On 11/22/2018 at 9:24 PM, Chew said:

Bro, I was JUST about to buy after I bought BF5.  But the reviews are just too bad.

I love the FO games, my favorite series ever.  But man, it's being torn to shreds.  Some saying itsa giant FO4 DLC lol.  

But the no NPCs thing was a big risk and looks to have bit Bethesda in the ass.

Shout out to them for having the balls to try a multiplayer Fallout, and I can't lie I've always wondered how it might work.  Well I guess the experiment failed.

And it looks like we might not get another "regular" Fallout game for at least 4-5 years :(

Yeah, it completely and utterly tanked. Even the most hardcore Fallout fanboys are ripping the game to shreds. Bethesda just hit its literal worst case scenario. They better come out with a bangin Elder Scrolls VI trailer next E3 or they're doomed.

6 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

It's been getting trashed from the word go. Thought about posting all of the vids and articles from the last few weeks bashing it during the beta,  but figured it was redundant after awhile. This was a flat out disaster, and I do not feel bad at all for anyone that calls themselves a reasonably informed gaming consumer that bought this.

Word is they're also shafting people that were assured some kind of refund (for what reason, I don't know), and are not giving them anything at all.

Just a complete nightmare, all in the name of multiplayer. Not sure how they come back from this.

They used the exact same creation engine to make this game, that was considered outdated and buggy when they made Fallout 4. There are bugs that were known in Fallout 4 that are present in 76. On PC, there is already a mod that fixes that trash UI that they basically just threw into a multiplayer game from a single player experience. That mod was made in 3 days, yet Bethesda Game Studios was working on this game for 3 years. 

I think the "charm" of Bethesda games being buggy has worn off. They deserve all the criticism and more. 

Btw, Todd said they are keeping parts of the creation engine to make Starfield and Elder Scrolls 6. It's mind blowing how they think that is a good idea. 

28 minutes ago, Gamebreaker said:

They used the exact same creation engine to make this game, that was considered outdated and buggy when they made Fallout 4. There are bugs that were known in Fallout 4 that are present in 76. On PC, there is already a mod that fixes that trash UI that they basically just threw into a multiplayer game from a single player experience. That mod was made in 3 days, yet Bethesda Game Studios was working on this game for 3 years. 

I think the "charm" of Bethesda games being buggy has worn off. They deserve all the criticism and more. 

Btw, Todd said they are keeping parts of the creation engine to make Starfield and Elder Scrolls 6. It's mind blowing how they think that is a good idea. 

Remember "16× the detail!"?

Pretty sure I made a joke along these lines when I heard that over the spring/summer. They're always nearly a gen lagging behind.

It's not 2008 anymore. These grandma graphics simply will not cut it, especially when the tradeoff is a bugged mess (as always).

As bad as ME: Andromeda got trashed, it lightyears better than what I've been hearing and seeing from 76. Forget games. I always find it I suiting as a customer when a company this is they're just gonna throw out some garbage and I'm just gonna buy it because I'm too dumb to go off of anything but name brand recognition.

That type of insult is how you lose me as a customer forever. And yeah, they deserve this. Playing New Vegas over the summer showed me just how much of a meh fest Fallout 4 was, despite it getting all the acclaim it did (it wasn't deserved).

This franchise is in trouble if they can't rebound very soon. I don't  really think anything outside of Madden, NBA2K, MLB The Show, and a few other franchises are unkillable.

RDR2 is SO SLOW PACED.  I just collected a few debts for the German dude in camp, no idea what to do next.  

It really kills me that 76 was so poorly executed.  This is (by far) my favorite game franchise of all time, and this one is set in a place that i am very familiar with.  ****, you can walk through my alma mater in this ****ing game.  I was so excited.  This sucks. :kickcan:

Man I don't think I've seen people go in on a game like this since No Man's Sky (and that was pretty much the blueprint on how to colossally **** over your customers).

After the, heh, "Fallout" from all of this settles in, I'm sure we'll here a ton about rushed deadlines, shrunken dev teams, the usual spiel.

This didn't smell right from the jump. No big game, much less a Fallout game (right up there with massive titles like GTA imo) just comes out of the blue like that. Felt like if you had a buddy that (theoretically) secretly married a hooker or something.

I had been teetering the whole time, but a clip from this dude online playing the beta (forget the handle he used) about 3 weeks ago maybe, convinced me this was going to be a nightmare. Basically looked like "Fallout 4:WV" Everything looked the same from Fallout 4... Everything. Very little had been done to improve and advance the tech. And all the flaws remained too.

I said that depending on how the beta looked, I would drop it right there. Had enough of Bethesda and their nonsense. If they don't get it together with whatever makes them so stupid about graphics (and its really not even that. Not a huge graphics person, but you cant be a gen behind, damn near) and bugs, they are going to to fall back a bit.

I really wanted to play this too, but people need to understand that games like Fallout should only feel intimate from the standpoint of it being single player, immersed In a post apocalyptic, desolate world. Its not a game meant for multiplayer.

I'd be fine with something like game invasion (like the Souls games), but that should be it. I am a 30 year old grown man.

I am in that weird multiplayer space where I don't want my ear canal flesh to come in contact with kids, losers and people who do other miscellaneous weird creepy ****.

I also dont have the time (and even if I did, I probably still wouldn't be good enough) to battle with a team of people who have been gamer training like Al Qaeda sleeper cells or just playing for a lot longer than me. And I'd appreciate it if companies stop forcing this ultimatum on me and ruining many of the genres I grew up loving.

1 hour ago, PleaseBlitz said:

RDR2 is SO SLOW PACED.  I just collected a few debts for the German dude in camp, no idea what to do next.  

Do the gold bar money glitch(lookup on youtube). Then, upgrade your camp so you can fast travel. Do you use cinematic trailer view? It helps with long distance travel. Also, get the white arabian for free near lake isabella or buy one with your new found money. The one thing I can't stress enough is how easy it is to bypass missions that won't be available again, meaning you'll have to replay the story. Too many to list but beware.

36 minutes ago, Kurd Cudins said:

Do the gold bar money glitch(lookup on youtube). Then, upgrade your camp so you can fast travel. Do you use cinematic trailer view? It helps with long distance travel. Also, get the white arabian for free near lake isabella or buy one with your new found money. The one thing I can't stress enough is how easy it is to bypass missions that won't be available again, meaning you'll have to replay the story. Too many to list but beware.

Thanks!  Will do the gold bar thing.  I do use cinematic mode to travel.  I tried to get the white horse, but ****ed up my first attempt and haven't been able to find it again.  How do i upgrade my camp (I can google, but if you have thoughts)?

While RDR 2 looks pretty neat graphically and technologically, there is just so much I've heard about the game sounds really boring and tedious.  Having to hunt, cut your beard, shower, go on these long treks where they are so long a cinematic mode was added to help make it not as boring, build camps, going fishing, gathering bait, playing cards, etc.  I'm sure there is more that I'm forgetting right now too.

7 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Thanks!  Will do the gold bar thing.  I do use cinematic mode to travel.  I tried to get the white horse, but ****ed up my first attempt and haven't been able to find it again.  How do i upgrade my camp (I can google, but if you have thoughts)?

Here's a cheat to get the hwhite horse. When you see it shoot it in the heart and it will collapse, use the horse reviver and tame it. Saved me a huge headache from chasing that thing around. 

5 hours ago, Kurd Cudins said:

Gold bar glitch no longer works. 😫

Archived