Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

7 hours ago, purbeast said:

While RDR 2 looks pretty neat graphically and technologically, there is just so much I've heard about the game sounds really boring and tedious.  Having to hunt, cut your beard, shower, go on these long treks where they are so long a cinematic mode was added to help make it not as boring, build camps, going fishing, gathering bait, playing cards, etc.  I'm sure there is more that I'm forgetting right now too.

Just about everything you mentioned there is optional. Just fyi

14 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Gold bar glitch no longer works. 😫

That sucks. They must have patched it. There are a few other good ways to make quick money. There's a $1500/3 gold bar treasure somewhere, Youtube it. You can upgrade your camp by approaching the ledger icon at your camp. Open the ledger, voila...Without the glitch money, getting that white Arabian is even more important. I like spjunkies idea because that thing was a **** to calm down.

I thought all those things were a chore at first too, but its actually not bad at all. I love hunting and it actually boosts your stats if you do it regularly. You don't have to do it though(unless you want to upgrade your satchel, then you need to perfect pelt hunt). As far as shaving/showering, you never have to do those, they're completely cosmetic. I've heard that shaving after you build up a bounty can help get the law off your back but its irrelevant since you can just pay the bounty off yourself easily.

Upgrading the camp is useful and not really a chore either. All you do is spend money on it that you earn during the story anyway. After a while you get so much money its a non issue.

The only thing I don't really like is managing weight as its easy to consistently drop to Underweight and I don't like losing the Health.

22 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Thanks!  Will do the gold bar thing.  I do use cinematic mode to travel.  I tried to get the white horse, but ****ed up my first attempt and haven't been able to find it again.  How do i upgrade my camp (I can google, but if you have thoughts)?

There is a ledger outside of Dutch's tent where you donate money and items. Use the ledger to upgrade the camp

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

There is a ledger outside of Dutch's tent where you donate money and items. Use the ledger to upgrade the camp

Yep!  Figured that out yesterday.  Now trying to earn money by, as someone earlier put it, slaughtering defenseless animals. 

Does that white Arabian respawn? Spent 40 minutes yesterday wandering around the frozen lake area looking for it and then breaking it once I finally found it. Ride back to camp on cloud 9 basically like:

I must have stopped to brush and pat him every 500 yards. He was great. I did some hunting. Did some missions. Explored the world more. Loved every second I spent on this mejestic beast. 

Eventually stumble over to Emerald Point and get into a fist fight after a guy gets snippy with me. Wouldn’t you know the **** for brains horse wanders onto the tracks while I’m elbow deep in cowboy teeth. I realize it’s on the tracks just as a train comes barreling in, switch to my knife and stab the guy in the chest to immediately end the fight but im helpless and can’t get there in time, I can only watch in horror at what happens next. 

My beautiful equestrian friend got thanos’d. 

I was so pissed I turned the game off and went straight to bed 

That's a tough break, Momma. First mission I ever did I got sideswiped by a train while in cinematic trailer mode. Wasn't happy about it. This game can be frustratingly yet gorgeously realistic. In one of the online missions the players get to decide the fates of some bad guys and if they so choose, a train runs them over. I was expecting some blood and squishing noises, but no BS they must have done some research or something cause that **** was REAL!

On 11/30/2018 at 10:43 AM, Warhead36 said:

I thought all those things were a chore at first too, but its actually not bad at all. I love hunting and it actually boosts your stats if you do it regularly. You don't have to do it though(unless you want to upgrade your satchel, then you need to perfect pelt hunt). As far as shaving/showering, you never have to do those, they're completely cosmetic. I've heard that shaving after you build up a bounty can help get the law off your back but its irrelevant since you can just pay the bounty off yourself easily.

Upgrading the camp is useful and not really a chore either. All you do is spend money on it that you earn during the story anyway. After a while you get so much money its a non issue.

The only thing I don't really like is managing weight as its easy to consistently drop to Underweight and I don't like losing the Health.

If you haven't bathed in a while people will comment on your odor or how you look. Just walk by people in a town and you'll hear the snide comments and NPCs won't be as friendly. 

14 hours ago, Gamebreaker said:

Haha, nah, go to a hotel and and you can pay for a bath and a handjob from a female employee. 

Oh yeah I do remember doing that in strawberry once before I busted Micah out the clink. I was thinking it was a bath at camp or something

Me and my brother were laughing at that when he props his leg up on the side and throughout the bath she keeps sticking her hand in the water by his crotch. 

I just completed the mission where you have to steel the carriage with the big oil drum on the back.  I failed the first time because it was in a heavily guarded pen near the oil well, which I first tried to go all Far Cry on but failed without either a grenade launcher or a caged elephant to set free.  So my second attempt, I noticed the carriage had left that facility and I trailed it all the way to Valentine where i found it pulled over and the lone guard leaning on a post smoking a cigarette.

So I just walked up to him, engaged him in polite conversation and then stabbed him in the heart.  I stashed his body behind a wooden crate and a pile of hay, then rode off, literally, into the sunset.  

15 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I found and tamed the Arabian horse yesterday.

:ols:

I finally made it to chapter 3 and went back to valentine, painted it red, got my bounty to $500 then ran off into the mountains in exile. So while i was there i went back to the lake and tamed my Arabian friend again. Took around two weeks to respawn for me. I checked often. Even camped out at the lake for like 5 straight days. 

Then I took it to the stables and changed it's hair and tail to long and silver and named it Khaleesi. She's still got that wild **** in her but damn is she fast. I actually don't know if it's male or female. On second thought, Morgan is always saying "easy boy" to it so oh well. I've just emasculated the poor thing but it's a great name. I don't care. 

8 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I just completed the mission where you have to steel the carriage with the big oil drum on the back.  I failed the first time because it was in a heavily guarded pen near the oil well, which I first tried to go all Far Cry on but failed without either a grenade launcher or a caged elephant to set free.  So my second attempt, I noticed the carriage had left that facility and I trailed it all the way to Valentine where i found it pulled over and the lone guard leaning on a post smoking a cigarette.

So I just walked up to him, engaged him in polite conversation and then stabbed him in the heart.  I stashed his body behind a wooden crate and a pile of hay, then rode off, literally, into the sunset.  

It took me forever to get this. I thought I had escaped one time riding away in my wagon not overly concerned with the shots coming from my 6. Learned the gravity of my mistake when the tank blew up from all their errant shots. 

15 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I named my horse Spirit as a result of my negotiation with my 3 year old about who gets to use the big TV.  

Edit:  And make no mistake, she definitely noticed when Spirit took a big ol dump.  

Yeah those big ****s kinda surprised me lol

15 minutes ago, ShredSkins said:

Got fallout 76 used on Amazon for $38. I've seen all the hate and awful reviews. I had to get on this trainwreck. 

Good luck, pilot..

independenceday03.png?w=541&h=230&ssl=1

Archived