Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

I made my Khajiit panther. Totally forgot just how night and day this game is with the right mods (mostly weather/interior lighting, npc  editing and city add ons).

Vanilla is good, but just walking around in Riverwood with a true "Night" mod and not that weird midnight glow stuff, and the mountain and surface snow edits, is breathtaking. Feels like a new game, and more immersive for an assassin (where I actually have use for the "Night Eye" power).

Now I just need  to find that creepy ass jester dude.

1 hour ago, Warhead36 said:

The problem then is that you can't enter certain towns with a bounty on you as you will be spotted. Just makes certain aspects of the game a pain in the ass.

I feel you. It hasn't really bothered me yet or I've just been lucky. My bounty in Lemoyne or whatever is almost up to a $1000 and I got bounty hunters coming after me with hunting dogs. It's awesome.

1 hour ago, PokerPacker said:

I hope they make another Undead Nightmare expansion and add trolls.

Ah man, that'd be cool as hell. I'd be surprised if they didn't.

5 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Are we gonna need separate PvE chars to do this?

Naw. Pve queues just take forever to get into for dps. But that's mitigated by the fact I have an end game tank ready to go. 

The beauty of this games class system is I can make that tank respec into that exact dps for literally 6k in game dollars. 

4 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I made it about 30 seconds

Dude is super ****ing annoying. But he knows the game. It's a bleed damage/ 80% crit stealth build. Rediculios for pvp cause in group content you never see them coming and as long as you dont miss everything is dead by the time they see you with the exception of SUPER tanky builds. Which you avoid. Cause you are stealth lol

But he sucks as a person for making us listen to his little stupid imaginary friends beforehand. 

18 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I made my Khajiit panther. Totally forgot just how night and day this game is with the right mods (mostly weather/interior lighting, npc  editing and city add ons).

Vanilla is good, but just walking around in Riverwood with a true "Night" mod and not that weird midnight glow stuff, and the mountain and surface snow edits, is breathtaking. Feels like a new game, and more immersive for an assassin (where I actually have use for the "Night Eye" power).

Now I just need  to find that creepy ass jester dude.

Go to Whiterun and help the kid with his sacrifice ritual.

50 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

@Warhead36 what the hell do you have to do to get a perfect pelt?  I've gotten some straight up awesome headshots on white tail deer and pronghorn and the pelt is always poor.  

The animal has to have 3 stars to begin with, before you kill it. It'll show the number of stars at the bottom next to the name. Then you have to get a clean kill. If you study the animal you can check its info and it'll tell you the ideal weapon to get clean kills. For some animals you actually need legit long range rifles.

1 hour ago, clietas said:

Go to Whiterun and help the kid with his sacrifice ritual.

It's Windhelm, if your talking about the orphan kid performing the black sacrament on his former orphanage caretaker. But I just want to find that dude first for dialogue purposes.

When I found him for the first time ever, I swore dude was a Daedric Lord or something. Creepy affffff 

16 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

The animal has to have 3 stars to begin with, before you kill it. It'll show the number of stars at the bottom next to the name. Then you have to get a clean kill. If you study the animal you can check its info and it'll tell you the ideal weapon to get clean kills. For some animals you actually need legit long range rifles.

You also have to use the right gun. Too small or too big and the quality gets reduced. If you use the rolling rock and head shot a rabbit, you'll get a 1 star pelt. Use the Varmint rifle for small game and rifles/snipers for medium/large. There's a chart online somewhere of the best gun to use for each animal. Legendary animals just need to be killed by any means necessary so go big and don't be afraid to throw a bunch of extra dead eye shots to the head.

Edit:

Apparently, I was wrong. The only way to get a perfect pelt on a "small" animal is to get a critical/fatal hit with the Small Game Arrow. Moderate size use the Varmint Rifle. You can use any non-explosive round in any Rifle or Sniper Rifle on a medium, large or massive animal to get a perfect pelt.

There are types of connections the nic (I'm assuming) in the PS4 wont even see. Easy example is a 5g connection. 

Willing to bet it's either the way your mobile hotspot is set up, or the ps4 nic, or both, that is your problem. 

Playstation JUST fixed the 5g issues with an entirely new ps4 model so it's not beyond reason that they just CANT connect to your phone for whatever reason. 

Your phone paid for by the gubment by chance?

Edit: also those test results would be helpful. 

Also read this. https://community.playstation.com/content/pdc/us/en_US/pdc-communities/support/Consoles-Peripherals.topic.html/ps4_won_t_connectto-9xIh.html

16 hours ago, Kurd Cudins said:

You also have to use the right gun. Too small or too big and the quality gets reduced. If you use the rolling rock and head shot a rabbit, you'll get a 1 star pelt. Use the Varmint rifle for small game and rifles/snipers for medium/large. There's a chart online somewhere of the best gun to use for each animal. Legendary animals just need to be killed by any means necessary so go big and don't be afraid to throw a bunch of extra dead eye shots to the head.

Edit:

Apparently, I was wrong. The only way to get a perfect pelt on a "small" animal is to get a critical/fatal hit with the Small Game Arrow. Moderate size use the Varmint Rifle. You can use any non-explosive round in any Rifle or Sniper Rifle on a medium, large or massive animal to get a perfect pelt.

20 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Good stuff, thanks.  Honestly, I hadn't noticed the stars next to the animal, not sure I ever would have.  

So I just bound and gagged a guy for no good reason and tossed him in the river to watch him drown.  Next up, railroad tracks.

29 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

I think there is always a chance to get perfect pelts with bow and arrow. I've gotten perfect pelts on deer and rabbits with bow but it isn't 100%.

I hate the varmint rifle. The range is absolute crap.

I'm surgical with the bow and arrow.  I didn't know the varmint rifle was good for anything, I never purchased it because it looked like crap.  

10 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Played a couple of games of BF5 yesterday. First impression, I suck, but I was having fun. Building walls and refortifying areas is new to me but I like it. 

It's different, but gets more fun the more I play it.  I wish they had a hardcore mode and an actual way to only play one game mode outside of Conquest.  I wanted to just play some domination or TDM to rank up, but it lumps a bunch of those modes together in a rotation which annoys me.  How ****ing long are frontline matches?

I got into one yesterday and was in it for an hour not really knowing what the **** I was doing.  I just kept reviving and healing on the medic, when I decided after an hour that I was quitting the match, I was in the top 5 out of the 32 players on my side.  

3 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Good stuff, thanks.  Honestly, I hadn't noticed the stars next to the animal, not sure I ever would have.  

So I just bound and gagged a guy for no good reason and tossed him in the river to watch him drown.  Next up, railroad tracks.

I remember spectacularly losing a poker game in Redemption 1 and getting pissed and just lasso torturing like 30 people. 

I think even the game got pissed cuz I've never seen horses move and npc's shoot so op before ?. Was like they were on fast forward 

40 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I remember spectacularly losing a poker game in Redemption 1 and getting pissed and just lasso torturing like 30 people. 

I think even the game got pissed cuz I've never seen horses move and npc's shoot so op before ?. Was like they were on fast forward 

Yes, it's a blast.  Earlier I was playing a poker game, won a big hand and just started going all in almost every time so they kept folding and I cleaned out two guys.  Then the last guy left and I followed him outside and punched him.

I encourage you to pick it up.  One of my favorite things to do is to see how far I can hit people with an arrow while riding a horse.  

Archived