Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

9 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

The truth is, in vanilla Skyrim Destruction is probably the worst magic tree because of  the lack of damage scaling.

I disagree. I know its a popular opinion tho. Destruction spells damage multiple enemies. Plus armour, unless magic, is useless against them. While duel weilding weapons is definitely a powerful build. Destruction is up there with illusion and conjeration imo.

You're 100% right about enchanting.  One of the more powerful skill trees.

11 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

This isn’t even fair. That FPS looks fantastic. I’d have a hard time deciding which way to go 

I'm not big on single player games, but definitely outlaw in this.  What a company needs to do is make a mmorpg with open world PvP set in the wild west.  Have four factions (two for the good guys and two for outlaws).  With the ability to build houses, small towns, etc. Outlaws can rob banks, good guys can grab bountys and hunt them down, etc.

39 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I'm not big on single player games, but definitely outlaw in this.  What a company needs to do is make a mmorpg with open world PvP set in the wild west.  Have four factions (two for the good guys and two for outlaws).  With the ability to build houses, small towns, etc. Outlaws can rob banks, good guys can grab bountys and hunt them down, etc.

Do you play GTA Online? I can't remember if you did or not but RDR2 will be similar to that game's online world. RDR 1 started that structure of a large open world from single player where players meet online and go to certain parts of the world and can play games and do activities or quests with other players while in the open world you can aquire bounties and hunt people down or posse up. GTA online obviously significantly expanded upon that and I'm sure this one will take it even further

Your idea sounds great but it seems like there will already be some overlap with what RDR2 online is going to do. It may be something you are interested in.  

9 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Optional online play is fine but I want primarily single player games unless I'm specifically looking for multiplayer.

I'm the same and when I saw how much R* made off GTA Online (over $500million just from microtransactions) it really made me worried that the single player from RDR2 would suffer due to them focusing on the online portion. 

Fortunately, at least at this point, that doesn't appear to be the case. RDR2 single player seems to be coming along really well and if so, i don't care what they do with multiplayer. I personally didn't enjoy GTA V's single player. It had some fun moments but the story wasn't engaging and none of the characters were likable or redeemable. They need to nail RDR2's campaign or else R* has moved into "don't trust category" for me with lackluster single players and a heightened focus on multiplayer

Epic guerilla battle last night with a group of Giants and mammoths. Took an hour of my life and like 50 deaths, but I finally beat them.

Haven't gotten my ass whooped like that in awhile. Good news is that because of the high difficulty level  I'm already at lvl 4 lol.

5 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Do you play GTA Online? I can't remember if you did or not but RDR2 will be similar to that game's online world. RDR 1 started that structure of a large open world from single player where players meet online and go to certain parts of the world and can play games and do activities or quests with other players while in the open world you can aquire bounties and hunt people down or posse up. GTA online obviously significantly expanded upon that and I'm sure this one will take it even further

Your idea sounds great but it seems like there will already be some overlap with what RDR2 online is going to do. It may be something you are interested in.  

Wonder if they'll come back with a vr version

I just picked up Astro Bot Rescue Mission for PSVR.  I didn't even know this was a game coming out until this morning and then I read reviews and it's being compared to Mario 64, saying that it did for platformers in VR what Mario 64 did for platformers in 3D.  They also compared it to being as great a platformer as Moss, which is one of my favorite games on PS4.  The one level in Playroom VR was a lot of fun and this is like a full game based on that premise.

That's awesome. Unfortunately I dont think I can rip myself away from FZH. That game is FAR too much fun.

It's nice to see PSVR gaining so much ground. With the latest sales numbers, and the rumors...its gonna be interesting to see how the PS5 handles PSVR

The PSVR bundle right now for $300 with Astro Bot and Moss included and 2 move controllers is a damn steal.  I paid $350 for mine with only Skyrim and the 2 move controllers around last Thanksgiving, and I still have Skyrim sealed because I don't care for that game.

Man...I dunno...

Being able to actually see a FO without NPCs and I kinda hate it.  I know this is a spinoff/experiment for Bethesda...but still.  

I'm still gonna buy it and put 490 hours in, tho.  ;)

On 10/1/2018 at 12:40 PM, Llevron said:

Fastest way is definitely playing the story mode. The quests give XP like crazy. You will be 500 and level 50 by the time its over.  Though you can still do it through PvP. 

So I was running campaign last night, doing the next quest in line and it said the recommended light level was 320, I'm right at 300 (maybe 297ish) and was not able to even come close to finishing that quest.  I don't remember campaign/story being like that in the past.  I'm sitting at level 22 now, so I think it's the part of the story line that should have taken me from 20-30 from a while back.  

Not sure what I'm supposed to do right now.  

31 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

So I was running campaign last night, doing the next quest in line and it said the recommended light level was 320, I'm right at 300 (maybe 297ish) and was not able to even come close to finishing that quest.  I don't remember campaign/story being like that in the past.  I'm sitting at level 22 now, so I think it's the part of the story line that should have taken me from 20-30 from a while back.  

Not sure what I'm supposed to do right now.  

Run some public events and use a fireteam medallion. Also the vendors on each planet and Banshee44 can help out ALOT with that.

Light level is a big deal for story and some competitive pvp so you are gonna have to get it. If you need help hit me I have a lower level character I need to level anyway and together we could run the story in a day if you really wanted to. 

I have power leveling lower level toons down to a science at this point so we can do that pretty quickly. 

So, read this post realizing that, while I LOVE Fallout, I have done zero research about 76, so the following may either be totally stupid or just not make any sense.  Feel free to respond with invective if you so choose.

Are you playing with or against other people?  Or just against the world, but there are other players in that world?  

21 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

So, read this post realizing that, while I LOVE Fallout, I have done zero research about 76, so the following may either be totally stupid or just not make any sense.  Feel free to respond with invective if you so choose.

Are you playing with or against other people?  Or just against the world, but there are other players in that world?  

Both.  You can co-op with friends and others can join your game.  They can be either friendly or attack and kill you.  Those that do attack and kill other players get a bounty put on their head.  Or you can play it solo.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-10-08-fallout-76-multiplayer-pvp-5076

1 hour ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Then the correct option for you is obvious.  Join me and we will start a death squad and kill everyone else.  

I am down, so long as you agree to abide my longstanding policy of nuking the **** out of all religious factions. 

Archived