Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

37 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

They don't have to worry about MS stealing anything from PSN. No need to steal from an inferior service and quality. NIntendo could absolutely benefit from it but Nintendo is too nice of a company to do that. 

Just passing information on. It had to do with coding, customer lists, and crap like that. The issue wasnt so much cross play..its the ability to chat with the people on other platforms. Playstation does the chat through their party system. That means they would either have to change that, or allow the others access to it.

The Devs from CCP were the ones that told the EVE: Valkyrie community this.

28 minutes ago, purbeast said:

As a software developer who's written an online multiplayer game, there shouldn't have to be any proprietary information about PSN exchanged at all between MS and Sony to get crossplay working.  It's more about them opening up access to their network and allowing traffic NOT on PSN being able to talk to traffic on PSN.  Basically it's most likely just Sony holding their noses up higher than everyone else.  In the end, it's mainly just more work for the developers of the games.

See my reply. That was basically the gist of it, but they did also mention having to give proprietary information 

4 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Apparently only TWD season 1 turned a profit. Every other game they made lost money outside of Minecraft which was propped up with Mircrosoft money. It's a shame, they had some really good titles and their storytelling was great in most cases, I just don't think they evolved much. 

TWD season 1 is a classic and their best game. 

My favorite was A Wolf Among Us. I've played all of them,except the Minecraft game. They varied in quality, I think Guardians was the worst, but I really enjoyed their work. 

Sony didn't even need to do anything to make crossplay for Fortnite to work. Epic Games has their own servers, they do all the networking themselves, and holding Epic accounts for Fortnite that originated on PS4 hostage was even more egregious. Sony was always going to allow this to happen, but for some reason they can't help themselves but to completely deny features or services they are actually privately working on allowing or doing. 

3 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Does this mean though that they will no longer release the rest of the final season of TWD? Episode 1 was quite good.

Episode 2 came out yesterday. Telltale came out Monday and said they have been in contact with multiple "partners" who are willing to help them complete the series. Not sure if that means Telltale is selling the completed assets to these partners to finish, or if they are funding it. If they are simply funding it, a lot of people are going to be angry that Telltale is busy wheeling and dealing to make money while they illegally laid off their workforce with no severance. 

4 hours ago, Xameil said:

Just passing information on.

I was just being sarcastic and taking a shot at PSN. 

16 minutes ago, Gamebreaker said:

My favorite was A Wolf Among Us.

That one really impressed me too. I knew nothing going in and was surprised at how good of a story it was with the modernized fairy tale settings. I'm not familiar with the story or comic/novels that it originated from

Anybody here played Skyrim recently (the 2016 remaster version)? Thinking about jumping back in, and doing a Daedric/Dark Brotherhood run as a Vampiric Wood Elf assassin archer alchemist.

Some of the CC stuff seems intriguing too. Maybe a Forsaken Redguard Werewolf run in that Crusader looking armor.

Hmm, this "Plague of the Dead" feature looks incredibly sexy.

20 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Anybody here played Skyrim recently (the 2016 remaster version)? Thinking about jumping back in, and doing a Daedric/Dark Brotherhood run as a Vampiric Wood Elf assassin archer alchemist.

Some of the CC stuff seems intriguing too. Maybe a Forsaken Redguard Werewolf run in that Crusader looking armor.

Yes. Get mods and the game is absolutely incredible.

6 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Yes. Get mods and the game is absolutely incredible.

Oh I got it around launch in '16, but haven't played it since. Looks like a lot has been done to it since, so I was wondering if it was still worth it. Mods destroyed my interest last time,   it I don't plan to run anymore than like 10 this time, mostly nature stuff and skill tree stuff.

This game more than any other paralyzes you in what build to run because they're all so delicious, but the game is so massive too, so you really have to live and die with one.

7 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Dark Elf Archer-Assassin or bust.

Man, I've played the **** out of that game since it came out in 2011. Tried a bunch of builds, and finally settled with Archer being the best. Crafted the best weapon and armor I could with insane buffs.

Basically, my armor was enchanted with health regen, stamina regen, silent feet, and damage buffs to my bow. While my bow itself was enchanted with damage buff and health absorbtion. Absolutely game breaking. Pretty much untouchable. The only way you could die was literally standing around and letting them hack you to death.

But you could pretty much one-shot most enemies with an arrow before they even come within 10 feet of you. And you have that slo-mo perk where you're downing 5+ enemies in probably 5 seconds real-time. I felt like freakin Legolas from Two Towers.

32 minutes ago, Rogue Jedi said:

Dark Elf Archer-Assassin or bust.

Man, I've played the **** out of that game since it came out in 2011. Tried a bunch of builds, and finally settled with Archer being the best. Crafted the best weapon and armor I could with insane buffs.

Basically, my armor was enchanted with health regen, stamina regen, silent feet, and damage buffs to my bow. While my bow itself was enchanted with damage buff and health absorbtion. Absolutely game breaking. Pretty much untouchable. The only way you could die was literally standing around and letting them hack you to death.

But you could pretty much one-shot most enemies with an arrow before they even come within 10 feet of you. And you have that slo-mo perk where you're downing 5+ enemies in probably 5 seconds real-time. I felt like freakin Legolas from Two Towers.

Yeah this was kinda what I had in mind, along with the Vampire Lord powers, making me nearly invincible at night with stealth damage buffs and vampiric abilities.

Did a Dark Elf mage run the first-time, and I didn't really commit to it. Spent a lot of time finding my way into fights with non magic users and getting decimated. Worked pretty well against the dragons though

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Yeah this was kinda what I had in mind, along with the Vampire Lord powers, making me nearly invincible at night with stealth damage buffs and vampiric abilities.

Did a Dark Elf mage run the first-time, and I didn't really commit to it. Spent a lot of time finding my way into fights with non magic users and getting decimated. Worked pretty well against the dragons though

Yeah I totally forgot to add I was vampire lord as well.

I believe the Dark Elf passive of 50% fire resist offset some of the penalty of fire weakness vampire had, which further cemented going with Dark Elf Vampire lord.

Decided to go no mod  as a Breton huntress. Natural buffs against magic, and primarily rush with long sword against light enemies, use magic against slower armored enemies, and use magic in one hand and a short sword in the other against well rounded enemies. Probably gonna be a **** leveling up, because I'm gonna use  a bit of everything, but mostly speech, conjure, restoration, two/one handed, as well as block, and smith for heavy armoring.

Plan to spend the first portion of the game doing good, helping places like Winrerhold, honing the magic skills, and fighting the undead with this cc content, then I'm gonna go to Castle Volkihar and turn vampire, then follow the Daedric path, slaughtering everything and everyone. Just want to see how the trophies react to the change.

Apparently some Youtubers & streamers will be given early BETA access to Fallout 76, we should be seeing in-game vids sometime this week. 

I've had enough of all the cinematic trailers.  They're cute, but I wanna see what a day in the WV wastes looks like. 

On 9/28/2018 at 7:25 PM, Mr. Sinister said:

Mage in Vanilla sucks balls because magic doesn't scale at all. Basically, your spells do the same amount of damage at higher levels as they do at lower, you just have more mana to spend. There's mods that make magic a LOT better(the ones that come to min are Better Magic, Apocolypse Magic, and Ordinator for more perks).

@Llevron  Destiny 2 Forsaken.......bought it.  Haven't played Destiny 2 since it came out, what is the highest level, light level (or whatever it's called now), best weapons for PvP, etc.?

Fastest way to level up?  I used to be able to pretty much do 100% through the Crucible.  I roll with a Titan, can't remember my build.  I think I still use the hulk smash and shoulder lunge as specials. 

Last time I played, auto-rifles were one of the best weapons in the crucible.  Played a couple of matches last night and they appeared to be garbage now.  But my characters armor is sitting at 285 and I think my level/rank is only 20 (whatever the highest was when I quit).

1 hour ago, Warhead36 said:

Mage in Vanilla sucks balls because magic doesn't scale at all. Basically, your spells do the same amount of damage at higher levels as they do at lower, you just have more mana to spend. There's mods that make magic a LOT better(the ones that come to min are Better Magic, Apocolypse Magic, and Ordinator for more perks).

Damn, so that's what it was. Was straight getting my head caved in. Welp, so much  for vanilla. In fact, I now hate vanilla

-  Not Dan Snyder

57 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

@Llevron  Destiny 2 Forsaken.......bought it. 

Yea I peeped you on last night. 

Haven't played Destiny 2 since it came out, what is the highest level, light level (or whatever it's called now)

Highest light is 600. Much harder to get to, so even a few weeks in I have only seen 2 guys with that level yet. 

best weapons for PvP, etc.?

Best weapon Types are Pulse Rifles right now. Thats the metta. Medium to long range they hit very hard and shred.

Best perks for PvP is more of what you are looking for. Anything that keeps your gun more stable is awesome. Ill come back with some videos later today. 

Fastest way to level up?  I used to be able to pretty much do 100% through the Crucible.  I roll with a Titan, can't remember my build.  I think I still use the hulk smash and shoulder lunge as specials. 

Fastest way is definitely playing the story mode. The quests give XP like crazy. You will be 500 and level 50 by the time its over.  Though you can still do it through PvP. 

Im all Titan all the time. The new classes for all three elements are awesome. If nothing else play PvE for those. 

Last time I played, auto-rifles were one of the best weapons in the crucible.  Played a couple of matches last night and they appeared to be garbage now.  But my characters armor is sitting at 285 and I think my level/rank is only 20 (whatever the highest was when I quit).

Autos are not terrible, but you need the right ones. The one you get from gambit is very very good. But because of random rolls you can basically make any gun into something amazing. When I come back with some vids you will be able to see what I mean a little more clearly. But that wont be till a little later. 

Alright.... one of you TEStans gotta level with me here (been emotionally grappling with this way too long to feel anything but utterly shameful). There's no way this game could've gotten so popular with the Destruction school being so flat after awhile, right? There has to be something I'm missing. Is there some kind of sequence in the skill tree that offsets the loss due to lack of scaling? Potions? I already know other races are more naturally adept at it like the Altmer and Dunmer elves. Powerful rings and armor, ditto.

I'm just saying, I'd rather find an answer here than go to an Elder Scrolls board and get yelled at by a bunch of incels, cause for for some reason, the last few years, I've started to see true nobility in the "Trophy" feature, in particular for this build (must be another one of those "This is 30" things)

I remember @Predicto talking about this somewhere once upon a time

@Mr. Sinister duel wield destruction build is just as powerful as other builds. Sorry its been awhile since I've played Skyrim. Best advice off the top of my head is do the Mages School quests so you can unlock the master level spells. Leveling up destruction illusion and getting the mages armor perk. You should also aquire decent mages equipment from those quests as well. 

Yeah my schools will likely be Restoration, Destruction, and Conjuration (where Bretons have a leg up). I have my eye on the CC Crusader Heavy Armor ( I won't necessarily be full on mage, more like Warrior/Mage) and thankfully it comes with a ton of magic buffs, so I should be good on that front. Thanks for the tips ?.

I'll make sure to stick to dual casting, and was already going to hit up Winterhold, but now know exactly what to do.

Go with Enchanting. You can get some absolutely broken enchants on your gear that make you godly. Conjuration is also good, and Illusion gives you some good control spells(fear, etc.). The truth is, in vanilla Skyrim Destruction is probably the worst magic tree because of  the lack of damage scaling.

Archived