Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guys I need recommendations on the next TV series I should start watching.

stoney26

We've got a thread on it here somewhere...hubby lost interest after season 1, but holy...I love that show.

Season 2 will absolutely blow your mind. Sometimes I actually had to pause it & walk around for a couple minutes trying to absorb what I'd just seen.

Trying to get my wife interested. I think she would love it. I will have to wait until Amazon gets Season 2 streaming on Prime. As soon as it is up, I am in.

Any of you guys watching Outlander on STARZ?  It's about a 1940s irish nurse who travels in time back to the late 1700s and is in the middle of a warzone between the english and the scottish (i think?).  Really neat show so far.

The main character is played by smokin' hot Victorias Secret model Caitriona Balfe, who has been butt-ass naked every episode so far.

Another Vote for Outlander... Only two shows have aired, but it's pretty good so far.... The English are the barbarian occupiers, The scottish are the strong, kind of chilverous resistors... and in the backdrop you have these kind of cult like wtches opperating in both the 1940's and the mid 1700's behind the scenes... Then you have this WWII trained and tested combat nurse with a modern knowldege of medicine spanning all three. It's pretty well done so far... still early though but most shows don't grab you for a season or two, I really look forward to this show...

Edited by JMS
  • Like 1

I'm catching up on the last season of SOA. I stopped watching because other shows were on and SOA was boring me. The last half of the season has been pretty great.

I think I enjoy DVR'ing entire seasons and then watching them in a week or two. Just makes for better watching. I think I'll start doing this with more shows.

• Like 1

I started Breaking Bad about a year ago... and now i have watched about 4 or 5 episodes.

i  "like" it every time i watch, but i am never dying to watch it.   it just hasn't dragged me in the same way the wire/true detective did.   

i still will watch it...eventually.   but i just haven't felt the NEED to do so.

I could watch a marathon of BB and put it on repeat. What a masterpiece of a show.