Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guys I need recommendations on the next TV series I should start watching.

stoney26

• 2 weeks later...

BBC America's Intruders  is pretty interesting.  It airs; Saturdays at 10pm after the current episode of Doctor Who.

A girl about 10-11 years old steals the show and she plays a girl and a male serial killer reborn in her body.  

sweet, the previews looked pretty cool, so I made the wife set it up to record, have all the episodes to watch on the DVR.  Glad to know its a good show.

Saw the finale for The Strain last night. I can't remember the last time I was this disappointed in a show.

The acting and character depth is some of the worst I have ever seen for show that was somehow able to last an entire season. Everytime it starts to get really good, something stupid happens.

"I love you son. So much that I'm not going to tell you that your undead mother is actively hunting you, until its almost too late.

Then when I finally decide that it's probably a good idea to tell you, I arm you with a little Fisher Price dagger and expect you to fight alongside me"

"Oh, I just saw 6 things that all look like Baraka, mow down a slew of vampires with superautomatic weapons, then they kidnap me and take me to some underground fortress. Oooh, I know! I'm going to punch it as soon as it lets me go, then run. Where? No clue! Then when he finds me and beats my ass two times in a row, I'm going to do it again!

It plays directly off of that parody commercial where the dumb teenagers hide in the shed filled with sharp weapons.

I think I'm done.

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Outlander! It's so neat. A 1930s woman gets shot back in time to the late 18th century in Scotland and hangs out with a bunch of Scottish highlands clans while they battle the English. Tons of graphic violence and nudity.

Not to mention the main character is a Victorias secret model and is butt nekked just about every episode

Caitriona+Balfe+Winter+TCA+Tour+Day+2+eF

I have that in my play list, gonna bust it out next week I think while I'm on vacation. You all caught up on Hell on Wheels?

Nah, I have missed all of Season 4 so far. When I finished Season 3, 4 was already underway, and I couldn't view some of the earlier episodes on On Demand because they apparently timed out. I'll check back today though, to see if they might be back. I'd watch it online but I hate watching stuff on the computer.

• Like 1

Been watching Breaking Bad.  Awesome show.  The premise is orignal as hell.  All the characters are very distinctive, great acting.  Only in season 2 episode 8 or something but there have been a lot of turns.  Walt is such a stubborn and angry asshole haha.

Only thing is that I am mad at myself for googling something about the show and finding out Walt kills some guy named Mike.  Haven't even been introduced to Mike yet.  Hopefully that isn't like the major finale or something.  Everything else is a mystery.