Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guys I need recommendations on the next TV series I should start watching.

stoney26

11 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

If I was up for that kind of commitment, I’d start on my lifegoal of watching The Simpsons from beginning to end. :)

i didn't plan it, but i really enjoyed watching the office again from season 1 on (tho i only viewed parts of seasons 6-8, then all of the final season, 9)

it was great to be reminded of how excellent that show was and all the various character storylines that were so fun to see played out and evolve over those years...very creative...also reminded me of how great steve carell was in those first few season, even if he did have someone to model his character after in ricky gervais

On 3/26/2020 at 12:16 AM, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Supernatural.  It's got like 14-15 seasons, 20+ episodes a season.  

Supernatural is in it's current, 15th season and it's final season.  I think when production resumes all they have left is the 2 final episodes to film.  Though if TV production is delayed too long; it would mesh into the start of the next season's  TV shows production.  Jared Padalecki (Sam) has been cast in CW's Walker, Texas Ranger reboot. 

Anyone watching All American on Netflix? It’s a football/drama show based on a true story about a kid from Crenshaw taking his chance on getting to the NFL, starting from high school. 

Its got great characters with actual integrity and character which is a breath of fresh air from all the other shows that seemed to be filled with weak and petty mother****ers. 

My wife loves it too,