Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guys I need recommendations on the next TV series I should start watching.

stoney26

3 minutes ago, SemperFi Skins said:

admit it, he's not a bad singer..

A guy who did a podcast about him said it was smoke & mirrors. Wasnt really his voice

100% believe that lady killed her husband. He became pet food

Edited by StillUnknown

3 hours ago, SemperFi Skins said:

admit it, he's not a bad singer..

3 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

A guy who did a podcast about him said it was smoke & mirrors. Wasnt really his voice

100% believe that lady killed her husband. He became pet food

Yeah, couldn't believe that guy was really singing.  

I believe that lady killed her husband, too.  In the second to last episode or the last episode, she practically gave away how she did it.  She had some hypothetical scenario, IIRC, where Joe would have killed her and fed her to her tigers.  She laid all the plans out on how to do it without batting an eye.  

11 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Supernatural is in it's current, 15th season and it's final season.  I think when production resumes all they have left is the 2 final episodes to film.  Though if TV production is delayed too long; it would mesh into the start of the next season's  TV shows production.  Jared Padalecki (Sam) has been cast in CW's Walker, Texas Ranger reboot. 

I'm caught up on it, just couldn't remember if it was in season 15 or 16 and knew Netflix would have every season on there except the current one, so I just wrote 14 or 15 cause I was too lazy to look it up lol.  

I don't see Padalecki pulling off Walker Texas Ranger.........He's no Chuck Norris 

8 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Is ozark just off-brand Breaking Bad? Or is it worthwhile? 

8 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

From the snippets I've gotten, that's what it seems like. Probably why I haven't really pounced on it yet 

Oh no nothing like Breaking Bad. I started watching because of Bateman. I was hooked after 3 episodes in. I couldn't wait for season 3 to drop last night. Bateman is not a drug dealer or a supplier. This is way better. He is an accountant and was forced to do things he didn't want but to keep his family alive he has to. I think you won't be disappointed. 

Edited by zskins
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I'm caught up on it, just couldn't remember if it was in season 15 or 16 and knew Netflix would have every season on there except the current one, so I just wrote 14 or 15 cause I was too lazy to look it up lol.  

I don't see Padalecki pulling off Walker Texas Ranger.........He's no Chuck Norris 

I don’t know if that’s the role he has; I just know he is in it.

Ozark is nothing like Breaking Bad and never ever tries to be anything like Breaking Bad.

Watched first 2 episodes of season 3 yesterday and it picks up fast and is really good already.  If I didn't have a 5 year old I would watch the entire rest of the season today.

• Like 1

it's fun to watch some of the old westerns on the "old shows" channels

aside the well-known oft-viewed classics like gunsmoke, the rifleman, rawhide, wagon train, and later hits like maverick  or laredo, i recommend in particular sampling have gun will travel with richard boone as paladin  and steve mcqueen's wanted:dead or alive :)

paladin.jpg

wanted.jpg

• Like 1