Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guys I need recommendations on the next TV series I should start watching.

stoney26

Have binged the Expanse over the last month (not total binge obviously). Excellent science fiction that tries to be a bit realistic on the environmental effects of living, working, travelling and fighting in space ( a bit - my pet peeve is that Earthers should be able to throw Belters around like rag dolls in the few hand to hand fights that occur in the show).

Edited by nonniey
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, nonniey said:

Have binged the Expanse over the last month (not total binge obviously). Excellent science fiction that tries to be a bit realistic on the environmental effects of living, working, travelling and fighting in space ( a bit - my pet peeve is that Earthers should be able to throw Belters around like rag dolls in the few hand to hand fights that occur in the show).

Yeah, I thought about that too.  They don't call them skinnies for nothing.  The arc on Ilus is bad about that.  

I've been reading the books and I've just gotten past the show.  There are some really interesting things going to happen in coming seasons.  Can't wait!

Shameless on Netflix is nuts...though a documentary, dont **** with cats was crazy...I dont know how to pick shows to watch..I thumb threw netflix, disney+,hulu live and can never land on something...my wife is the t.v show picker..I usually go do something else as she will watch that ridiculous ass sabrina teenage witch bopper ****..or unbreakable Kimmy or the good place yuck...god i hate the off season lol

15 hours ago, TK said:

Not bad? It’s ****in awesome. Binged it over the weekend. I’d put it up there with the first season of True Detective. 

I would not. I like Outsider a lot, don't get me wrong. TD S1 was next-level though. (I know- opinions.)

It's not a masterpiece or anything but I was pretty entertained by See on appleTV. Stars Jason Mamoa and is a post apocalyptic story about the human race after a virus kills the population except for around 2 million people, all of which lost their site. Now, generations and generations later, humans live as blind primitive tribes and the idea of sight is a myth entirely. Humans have developed other senses like smell and hearing. Mamoa is the badass leader of a tribe and not surprising one of the best fighters in the world. 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

30 minutes ago, visionary said:

Did you watch the first season of True Detective?

Yes and it was terrible.  I kept waiting for it to get good because of all the hype surrounding it.  I binge watched it after it aired and had heard how great it was.

No chance in **** I would ever watch season 2 after how ****ty season 1 was.

3 hours ago, gbear said:

I am a serious late-comer to the show, but 5 episodes in, I am really digging "Breaking Bad."

It’s awesome and gets better and better. Even the final season is awesome. It ends on a perfect note. Can’t say that about very many tv shows at all.

But once you’re done with that, start on Better Call Saul. You’ll probably be interested after Breaking Bad. I just finished season four of Saul and I think it’s just as good as Breaking Bad, but some people say it’s better, of course, some say it’s worse

• Like 2

Better Call Saul is probably better to binge watch.  It's a slow burn show but it's fantastic.  I've watched all seasons as they air and there are some very slow episodes.  I still enjoy the slow episodes though.

I finished Narcos Mexico S2 last night - wow is all I can say.  This show was FANTASTIC and I just wish it could be 20 episodes.  I don't want the show to end every season.  The next season is going to also be fantastic.  I love the way it ended.

• Like 1