Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guys I need recommendations on the next TV series I should start watching.

stoney26

6 hours ago, visionary said:

Finished season 2 of Jack Ryan tonight.  Entertaining, but a lot of really stupid stuff happening this season, especially in the final.

I liked season one but could not get past episode 3 of season two. Even in season one though, I kept waiting for this type of thing...

Jim.jpg.c9d2e65a35c1d178f476c47031f315c0.jpg

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Springfield said:

Been watching The Morning Show.  It’s riveting.  I highly recommend it.  Jennifer Aniston, Reese Witherspoon, Steve Carrell and several others turn in incredible performances.

We finished it yesterday. Martin Short during the flashback episode at the bday party .... well you just gotta see that. :ols: 

The Outsider on HBO premiered last night. Eps 1 and 2. I'm 100% in. I never read the Stephen King book that this is based on so I'm going in fresh.

On 1/12/2020 at 10:11 AM, KAOSkins said:

Dracula on Netflix is a silly but exceptionally fun and irreverent take on the story. I really enjoyed it. 

Reveal hidden contents

Best Van Helsing ever...a know it all nun.

Episode 1 was fantastic. It went sorta "WB" after that. Like you said though, fun.

Edited by Chachie

7 minutes ago, Chachie said:

The Outsider on HBO premiered last night. Eps 1 and 2. I'm 100% in. I never read the Stephen King book that this is based on so I'm going in fresh.

Episode 1 was fantastic. It went sorta "WB" after that. Like you said though, fun.

Damn, they premiered two episodes last night. I only saw the first episode on HBO GO and watched it before going to bed. I guess I know what I am watching tonight.

• Like 1

I intended to watch both episodes of The Outsider last night.  Found the first episode riveting. Got through about 15 minutes of the 2nd episode and tapped out due to being very tired. Will pick it back up again tonight after work.  Between this show and S3 of Ozark coming soon, Jason Bateman is on a nice roll.

• Like 1

On 12/6/2019 at 1:38 PM, TK said:

Where the hell is Season 3 of Ozark???

On 12/6/2019 at 1:40 PM, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

They didn't start production until March of this year, saying it will most likely be early 2020.

the "little kid" is going to be 6 foot tall with a full beard... but they'll have him carry around a teddy bear and security blanket...... 

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, max21 said:

Finally finished all of Peaky Blinders, what a great show. Cillian Murphy is an incredible actor, now gotta wait almost 2 years for the next season smh. That show makes you want to smoke cigarettes and drink whiskey 

And wear bad ass suits. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, The Sisko said:

So I’m continuing on with season three of The Expanse and the show just totally blew my mind. Something happened out of the blue that just had me like “OMFG!! [Insert McCauley Culkin face] Did that just happen?”

If it is the scene I'm thinking of, it certainly caught me off guard, too.

10 hours ago, purbeast said:

Need to watch that Aaron Hernandez special.  I've always been fascinated with his story.

It just became available. I started this evening.

The first scene shows how much that Hernandez thought that prison, and the murder chargers, were all a joke to him.

His agent was telling him over the phone that Nike was dropping sponsorship for him, and AH was full of laughter sayin "But ya think I could get a sponsorship with Smith & Wesson ?"

12 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

It just became available. I started this evening.

The first scene shows how much that Hernandez thought that prison, and the murder chargers, were all a joke to him.

His agent was telling him over the phone that Nike was dropping sponsorship for him, and AH was full of laughter sayin "But ya think I could get a sponsorship with Smith & Wesson ?"

Cool thanks for spoiling the opening scene.

• Haha 2