Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

15 hours ago, respectgibbs said:

Great to see Tony Wylie still embarrassing this organization: https://twitter.com/hopp3lch3n/status/792789139569700865/video/1

When the hell will this clown leave?

*sigh*

That dude is such a punk. Snyder surrounds himself with the worst types of people. Larry Michael and Tony Wylie are just awful people.

(Allen seems OK, though I think he's probably a bad dude too that's good at putting on a good public face. McCloughan seems to be the odd good dude hire)

Del Rio trolling the Redskins here

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/dc-sports-bog/wp/2016/11/07/one-teams-trash-is-another-teams-treasure-raiders-benefiting-from-redskins-scraps/?postshare=1801478539560661&tid=ss_tw

During the Raiders’ win over the Broncos on “Sunday Night Football” to improve to 7-2 for the first time since 2001, NBC color analyst Cris Collinsworth talked about how happy Oakland Coach Jack Del Rio was to sign inside linebacker Perry Riley Jr. after the Redskins released him toward the end of training camp. Riley is one of two discarded Redskins making plays for the Silver and Black’s defense this season.

[The Redskins once drafted Scot McCloughan’s father]

“It was their one really glaring need, they needed veteran leadership, a guy that had been through the battles and Jack Del Rio was just so excited they got a chance to pick [Riley] up,” Collinsworth said. “[Cornerback] David Amerson came over, was cut by the Redskins as well. [Del Rio] said, ‘I can’t wait to see who they’re going to give me next year.’ ”

Lol, the vaunted Raiders defense! 

This is really cute. You'd think they were shutting offense's down or something. They rank in the bottom third of the league in the vast majority of defensive categories. :ols:  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, thesubmittedone said:

Lol, the vaunted Raiders defense! 

This is really cute. You'd think they were shutting offense's down or something. They rank in the bottom third of the league in the vast majority of defensive categories. :ols:  

Agree.  Del Rio is pretty obnoxious and chesty with the I can't wait to the see who the Redskins send me next.  He's more or less saying in your face, Redskins.  I look forward to the match up next year, I look forward to seeing that "stud" Perry Riley cover Jordan Reed.

• Like 3

I really miss the twitter thread.  I know it was a lot of work for some to put together, but it was a great place to browse and post random thoughts, and today, I really could have used that distraction. 

EDIT: I'm not advocating it's resurrection, just bemoaning it's demise. :)

Edited by Voice_of_Reason
  • Like 1

That's what they always do. Act like dumbasses when they stink. Run their mouths and then go lose. Etc 

i don't need to see them dance to mediocre pop rap songs to have swagger. Shuttig some people down and closin out games is good enough for me, and I am pro swagger and pro celebration, as much as anyone can be. 

It just never works for us and we end up looking like jackasses playing tough 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

Why is this journalist Chesebrough allowed to post all of their articles here as new threads? The vast majority are not thread-worthy or even particularly interesting, and they create very little conversation. Just lots of clutter.

• Like 1

On 11/9/2016 at 0:01 PM, Voice_of_Reason said:

I really miss the twitter thread.  I know it was a lot of work for some to put together, but it was a great place to browse and post random thoughts, and today, I really could have used that distraction. 

EDIT: I'm not advocating it's resurrection, just bemoaning it's demise. :)

Everything runs it's course, it was fun for awhile but it was a time consuming endeavor. I don't know the effect is on the board, good or bad. That's up to the powers that be. Looking for more diversity and depth in topics, hope it happens. 

This is a home game, but right now, 20m to go,