Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

2 hours ago, NattyBo said:

SNF ---> Thursday afternoon turnaround, also a MNF-Saturday 1PM turnaround. So one 3 day turnaround and one 4 day turnaround. Total screwjob. 

Not only that, but look at the teams we will have faced, heading into the Thanksgiving day matchup. Minnesota and Green Bay were both expected to be two of the better teams in the NFC. 

I'm normally not into conspiracies. But it does seem more often than not, that we are set up to fail.

You just can't have a team playing the Sunday night game, followed by a Thursday afternoon game. Stupid.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NattyBo said:

SNF ---> Thursday afternoon turnaround, also a MNF-Saturday 1PM turnaround. So one 3 day turnaround and one 4 day turnaround. Total screwjob. 

plus that snf to thursday afternoon includes traveling halfway across the country to the hated jurrahdome..

in other news, Julius Peppers is guaranteeing that the packers will win Sunday.. what do you guys think of that?

50 minutes ago, crabbypatty said:

plus that snf to thursday afternoon includes traveling halfway across the country to the hated jurrahdome..

in other news, Julius Peppers is guaranteeing that the packers will win Sunday.. what do you guys think of that?

do you have a source to Peppers guaranteeing a Packers win?

Edit:  found it:  http://www.upi.com/Sports_News/NFL/2016/11/17/Green-Bay-Packers-Julius-Peppers-guarantees-Week-11-win-vs-Redskins/7021479403589/

Edited by Skinsinparadise

as a Tar Heel football fan and football fan in general I have to admit I loved this guy...one of my favorites of all time..well, unless he was playin' my Skins..let's face it, being a Heels FB fan, I haven't had much to cheer for in my life time...#beatingupunderagedprostitutes...smh LT...the original LT...

very...VERY nicely done ladies!!!....I'll be in my bunk...

Edited by Stefanskins

I really want Baltimore to do us a solid today by pulling that upset.  Me gets the feeling that if that happens, not only will that hot streak break up The Hated Rival's momentum, it will simultaneously energize our boys for Kickoff tonight.

Let's not forget, we play our best ball coming down the stretch!  ;)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Diehard Otis said:

I really want Baltimore to do us a solid today by pulling that upset.  Me gets the feeling that if that happens, not only will that hot streak break up The Hated Rival's momentum, it will simultaneously energize our boys for Kickoff tonight.

Let's not forget, we play our best ball coming down the stretch!  ;)

+1

I am thinking the Ravens have to get after Dak, and live with the success or failure. Blitz / run blitz, tight man, and dare him to beat a defense over the top. #BringTheHouse #BringDownDsHouse 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

+1

I am thinking the Ravens have to get after Dak, and live with the success or failure. Blitz / run blitz, tight man, and dare him to beat a defense over the top. #BringTheHouse #BringDownDsHouse 

The Baltimorons are gonna get somebody in The East.  My Ravens fan friends tell me (as a point of pride) that they have never lost to The Rivals in their team's history.

If that's the case, then make it so today!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Diehard Otis said:

It's very early, but our Division Rivals are behaving by losing at home (in the 1st Half).

Today could end up being outstanding after all.

Leave it to an AFC North team to get them right back into the game....seriously, would it hurt for any team in that division to help us out???? **** that division this year...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stefanskins said:

so today we need the Cards ovr Vikes...Bears ovr Giants...Chiefs ovr Bucs...Ravens ovr Cowboys...Jags ovr Lions...Fins ovr Rams...Seahawks ovr Philly...and Skins ovr GB...correct?

Skins over GB ill be enough for me.

53 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

5 missed XPs so far today in one hour. 

7 now.

• Like 1

I hate playing at 830 on Sundays. VERY COLD AND WINDY in the DMV tonight :( no bueno. 

Dinner...

A few Bloody Mary's when cooking...

Pastrami cured and smoked pork loin, with dijon, dark brown sugar, texas pete glaze in the corner on the patio.

Red cabbage and red onions "shocked" with a spicy hot apple cider gastrique. Cooled.

Roasted and butternut squash & sweet potatoes cubes: tossed with pearl onions and brussels sprouts roasted with bacon and brown sugar...a touch of butter too.

Meiome Pinot for the game...

I hate late freezing Sunday night games. :(

Edited by RedBeast
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, RedBeast said:

I hate playing at 830 on Sundays. VERY COLD AND WINDY in the DMV tonight :( no bueno. 

Dinner...

A few Bloody Mary's when cooking...

Pastrami cured and smoked pork loin, with dijon, dark brown sugar, texas pete glaze in the corner on the patio.

Red cabbage and red onions "shocked" with a spicy hot apple cider gastrique. Cooled.

Roasted and butternut squash & sweet potatoes cubes: tossed with pearl onions and brussels sprouts roasted with bacon and brown sugar...a touch of butter too.

Meiome Pinot for the game...

I hate late freezing Sunday night games. :(

But where else would you rather be, right?

--------------------------

Philadelphia looks like they're gonna lose this one.  I think the doctor just ordered up a pregame nap.  

At least I'll be fresh for Kickoff. 

Edited by Diehard Otis
  • Like 1