Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

6 hours ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Why is this journalist Chesebrough allowed to post all of their articles here as new threads? The vast majority are not thread-worthy or even particularly interesting, and they create very little conversation. Just lots of clutter.

I think we all just feel bad to tell her no, lol. She's a nice lady and one of the good ones on the local media scene. 

I PM'd her before when it first started to start posting the threads like she used to in BRBN, assuming it was a mistake on her end. I don't think she responded. Ever since the update she started doing it in The Stadium.   

• Like 1

Took my son to his first game yesterday, got great seats, 8th row for less than face, Skins won.

Then the moment we walk in the door, Pittsburgh is driving for the lead and scores the go ahead TD. I'm thinking this day can't get any better.  Then WTF?  

How on earth do the Cowboys keep winning?  I'm not sure me or my televisions can take anymore 24/7 Blowing of the Cowboys.

Edited by BatteredFanSyndrome
  • Like 1

Adam Carriker liked your Tweet
1h: 

User Actions   
Following

Adam CarrikerVerified account
‏@AdamCarriker94
Hey Jon Gruden, I don't think anyone will ever consider Sean Taylor an ex-Washington Redskin. #AlwaysAndForever #RIP21

Everytime I visit the NFL website, I see these tackle my ride articles and videos. Is this what the NFL will become? Some sort of reality show like 'pimp my ride', 'mtv cribs'. It's fine that these guys earn huge amount of money and want to spend that....but we don't have to adore it. Let's just stick to the game of football. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, wilco_holland said:

Everytime I visit the NFL website, I see these tackle my ride articles and videos. Is this what the NFL will become? Some sort of reality show like 'pimp my ride', 'mtv cribs'. It's fine that these guys earn huge amount of money and want to spend that....but we don't have to adore it. Let's just stick to the game of football. 

It certainly happened to music, it'll happen to sports too.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, wilco_holland said:

Isn't the tackle my ride about a group of 3 players who turn someone's car into their own sports team car? It's helping out sports fans. What's bad about that?

Yeah, we need dallas to lose.

SSDD, just a bit more urgency this time. 

Hopefully Jerruh puts Romo back in, and causes internal strife. We need a bad game from the kid to open the door. 

I would post a picture of Jerruh up in the booth on the phone but don't want to litter on our site.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, SWFLSkins said:

Chris Russell ‏@Russellmania621  3m3 minutes ago
So how is it that the @NFL completely screwed over the #Redskins three separate times this year? Happened in 2011 & 2014 also. '16 tops all.

How did the NFL screw us over in 2011 and 2014? And how did they do that to us this year? Cause of the Sunday night game then a Thursday game?

6 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Cause of the Sunday night game then a Thursday game?

SNF ---> Thursday afternoon turnaround, also a MNF-Saturday 1PM turnaround. So one 3 day turnaround and one 4 day turnaround. Total screwjob. 

Edited by NattyBo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, NattyBo said:

SNF ---> Thursday afternoon turnaround, also a MNF-Saturday 1PM turnaround. So one 3 day turnaround and one 4 day turnaround. Total screwjob. 

The kicker is Dallas is at home this Sunday before the Thanksgiving game.  So they are at home and rested.   I recall last year the quirk was they played so many teams coming off of the bye.