Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

Just now, skinsmarydu said:

I swear, I went nuts,...my doctor checkup yesterday had my BP high as ****, and I was like, "You've caught me between an awesome win and a Thanksgiving game against the Cowboys...what would you expect?"  And yes, I was wearing a Redskins shirt, hoodie, and hat.

Hahahahaaaa, sorry about that!  I just wanted to point out to the "yeah, but.." crowd that this is tangible PROOF this thing is going pretty dang good.  It hit me when I actually looked at the standings.

I'm convinced that something's gotten started.
(I better just stick to that)

On 11/22/2016 at 6:09 PM, Diehard Otis said:

Personally, I believe that we will be Super Bowl Contenders with a Win in Texas on Thanksgiving.  But an argument can be made that The Redskins are at the table RIGHT NOW.

Whats your view?

I predicted 12-4 and NFC Championship before the start of the season : )

so, 2016 espn nfl playoff machine is finally up!! I cant sleep so ive been toying around with some stuff...1st place can still be ours. we'd have to beat dallas and the cardinals and eagles, while dallas would have to (obviously) lose to us, the Vikings on Thursday night football (could happen, the Vikings are still a good team even though they had the 4 game losing streak), and then loss to the giants in week 14. I know, its unlikely, but stranger things have happened, like back in 2012.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SWFLSkins said:

Washington Redskins ‏@skinspress  3m3 minutes ago
#Redskins Wire: Redskins at Cowboys live stream: Watch NFL online http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/redskins-at-cowboys-live-stream-watch-nfl-online-112416 … #NFL http://playerpress.com

well damn...i thought we started at 3:30....day just keeps gettin' longer n' longer...

20 minutes ago, SWFLSkins said:

I was hoping so for your sake, when I saw it I thought maybe it would help you out. 

Thanks a lot. I'm thinking I'm going to hot spot my phone and use the computer. Not ideal, but I've seen one game in three weeks. After missing the Packers game, no way do I miss this.

• Like 1