Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

59 minutes ago, benskins26 said:

Schefty seems to think Eagles/djax reunion inevitable. Would djax do that, and would eagles really want him? Dude is gonna want big money, and is 30 with durability issues. Would love to keep him as decoy, but his game seems to be dropping off. Thoughts? 

Green Bay. As much as Ted Thompson is reluctant to spend on free agents, they need him to stretch the field.

6 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

Green Bay. As much as Ted Thompson is reluctant to spend on free agents, they need him to stretch the field.

I could see him Atl. That would make for a lethal  combo, assuming Jackson actually stayed on the field. 

I really dont know why Eagles would want him- they're getting younger. Why sign a 30 year old on the downslope of his career who's gonna cost 10 mil a year?

1. Will Jay Gruden ever consistently run the ball? He does so every once in a while and then gives a sly remark like "see we do run", but then will continue the pass happy mantra for the next 4 weeks. We aren't getting blown out so why the lack of runs?

2. Will we ever get good on defense. I know we will, because I was asking this question about the offense not too long ago, but damn it, WHEN?

3. Why do we struggle so much with time management. I'd like to see Jay chew himself out regarding this. You suck at it Jay. Get better.

4. Why does our offense crap the bed in the Redzone. When Jackson caught the deep ball and fell at the 4 yard line, I just chalked it up as a FG. That's how bad it's been. Is it Kirk or the coaches? The year is almost over and it's still bad. Get your **** together Jay/McVay.

5. On defense we have the makings of a really sold/spectacular bench. Yep bench. Most of these guys aren't starters. Watch out though because when we do get starters and these guys go to the bench, we'll be scary.

6. Our offensive line is decent/good. We still can't run block nor enforce our will on people. I won't complain. They do a decent/solid job overall and it could be worse but Kirk makes them look just as good as they make him look good. Still need to upgrade here.

7. Kerrigan has lost a major step. Injuries will do that to you. He doesn't suck, he's just not someone you fear. Not a game changer.

8. Murphy is our best/2nd best pass rusher. NEVER in a million year would I have thought that.

9. Breeland has taken a major step back this year.

10. Our linebackers are feel good stories and I can root for that but they aren't starters.

11. Still have safety issues.

12. Will we ever be good? I'm talking about 10-2 or something at this point. We are ALWAYS either bad or 500 and this year we are 500 again. Why can't we just have an incredible year for once. It's always a grind. We're always just on the 'cusp' but never actually there. This year was the year we were suppose to take that next step, which in many ways we have not. At best we will finish with 8 or 9 wins. 

13. Why do I say "at best"? Well because we only have 6 wins and we have not won 4 our of our last 5 games. We are on a losing trend more so than a winning one. That's not good heading into the playoff race here.

Edited by dyst
  • Like 1

Is light incidental contact to a QB's helmet no longer a penalty? Between Bradford getting helmet contact on the final play against the Boys, Cravens helmet contact and then contact on Cousins helmet yesterday  . ... Ive seen 3 clear but not very forceful helmet contacts not called. I like that. I dont like that the potential inconsistency btw ref crews as it requires a subjective call whenever "referee discretion" is in play.  

Just now, thesubmittedone said:

Lol, just checked my twitter feed: 

That's it, you're getting perma-banned @SWFLSkins , I'm way too uptight to let that **** slide! 

Man these dudes mad, hahahaa. One pic quote and you guys perma banned them> ahhaha, I blame this all on Adam., 

Harry Bawls liked your Tweet
41m: 
@0021Redskins I was PM'ing him one day, gone the next..
DepressedDMVFan ?? liked a Tweet you were mentioned in
3m: 
@johnnylocal @BurgundyBurner @Scriva85 @DC9AdamW @M_W_19 @TKextremeskins remember they didn't even allow gmail accounts to sign up? lol

• Like 1

Just now, SWFLSkins said:

Notice how I @'d you , lol. dude changed his tune then, hahhaaa, All mods sucked till I copied you.

:ols: That's funny. 

But what are you trying to say? He only said nice things about me cuz of the @, but otherwise they're untrue!? 

Shut your coach-hating mouth! :P 

• Like 1

Just now, thesubmittedone said:

:ols: That's funny. 

But what are you trying to say? He only said nice things about me cuz of the @, but otherwise they're untrue!? 

Shut your coach-hating mouth! :P 

A taste...............

Burgundy Burner liked your Tweet
18m: 
@BurgundyBurner @IrepDCSports @Scriva85 @DC9AdamW @M_W_19 @TKextremeskins Understand, I am partial to ES, love the confines....

@johnnylocal @Scriva85 @DC9AdamW @M_W_19 @TKextremeskins so they permabanned both accounts, whole bunch of hoes

@IrepDCSports @johnnylocal @DC9AdamW @M_W_19 it's mellowed out considerably. You don't see 15 people banned a day now

@Scriva85 @johnnylocal @DC9AdamW @M_W_19 Yep. Have a differing opinion and you're out.

@IrepDCSports @johnnylocal @DC9AdamW @M_W_19 I nearly got banned when I first signed up because I said Brandon Meriweather sucked lol

1. @Scriva85 @johnnylocal @DC9AdamW @M_W_19 TK got bad, mark the homer was a TERRIBLE addition to the squad

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

More

@IrepDCSports @johnnylocal @DC9AdamW @M_W_19 jumbo hardly ever posts anymore and Zoony don't seem to give a xxxx

lol

@DC9AdamW @johnnylocal @M_W_19 things changed? cuz the mods were RUINING it.. I got a permanent ban for quoting a pic in the tailgate

@Scriva85 @DC9AdamW @johnnylocal @M_W_19 haven't been there in prob a decade lol

What, ?? hahhaaa, TSO, this is the funniest thing I read all season. 

• Like 1

I know I'm reading it on twitter now. Never got this many notifications in my life there, lol. Funny stuff. 

The one thing that consistently happens once someone gets banned from here is they dress up what they did to others. There's no way he got perma banned for quoting one pic in the Tailgate. There had to be a lot more to it than that.  I won't believe it. :ols: 

• Like 1

Polywog. He got banned just after quoting a block of text from me years ago, although I'm pretty sure that wasn't the only reason. I loved his posts, and was sorry my craptastic posting style caused that to happen. Whatever he quoted, he edited to just Nooooooooooo! Just had to get this off my chest. I'm sorry wog.

Besides that, I predict a big week for DJax.

Edited by SoulSkin
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, SoulSkin said:

Polywog. He got banned just after quoting a block of text from me years ago, although I'm pretty sure that wasn't the only reason. I loved his posts, and was sorry my craptastic posting style caused that to happen. Whatever he quoted, he edited to just Nooooooooooo! Just had to get this off my chest. I'm sorry wog.

Besides that, I predict a big week for DJax.

Did that happen a decade ago tho?