Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

Forgive me for being redundant...

I watched Mack Brown work out in the gym next door to where I worked until 2 months ago.

Pre-season...he was better than ANYONE ELSE.  He's still on the practice squad, and should've had a position on the team. 

I ran into him right after cuts, told him I believe in him.  He really wants to be a part of this team, AND HE'S NOT DEALING WITH AN INJURY.  Let the man play.

HTTR!

• Like 1

Hide and watch. I wanted to start a thread on this but thot meh..more of a random thot I guess...This is(with all do respect I still do not understand what "trolling" means in the media world)going to be a Super Bowl contender team come end of season..

Have I called for Joe Berry to be fired..close..like I said before if our d let's another offense convert another 3rd n long I'm gonna have a coronary(I'm guessing him leading his defense in the league at forced fumbles that we recover is saving his job)I realy truly believe that changes against the Raven's..If we can at least cut the conversions in half that would be improvement..which will see each week.

Which leads me to the improvement I've seen in this team each week. From Kirk to special teams to the run game. I am one who believes that with in the next three weeks our beloved Redskins will have the most explosive offense in the NFL...will our d be as improved?..no I don't think so..we're still going to see teams gash us up the middle..convert long third downs..BUT I have the faith in our PLAYERS on defense....(and J berry I guess)to make the adjustments needed to make us SUPER BOWL CONTENDERS!!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Why do fans that have graduated the 3rd grade still call other teams dumb nicknames? Speaking of cowgirls, vagiants, midgets, fecals, beagles, cowpies etc.

It's annoying to read and just comes across as quite immature. Would like to see better on this board.

Image result for CAN'T TELL IF SERIOUS

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Why do fans that have graduated the 3rd grade still call other teams dumb nicknames? Speaking of cowgirls, vagiants, midgets, fecals, beagles, cowpies etc.

It's annoying to read and just comes across as quite immature. Would like to see better on this board.

It's just poking fun of other teams. Sports fans like insulting other teams/team names because they like to feel their own team is better. Others don't feel the need to do that, that's ok too. To each their own. Nothing to get upset about or call people immature over. 

2 hours ago, illone said:

Well ok then Mr Uptight, I'll be sure to keep the jokes and jabs as far away from you as possible.  The "safe" room is over there with all the mature fans :ols:

Jokes are supposed to be funny. Jabs are clever or witty.

Thanks for the directions. I'll be in the safe room with a handful of other souls waiting on the rest of you guys to grow up. :cheers:

2 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

It's just poking fun of other teams. Sports fans like insulting other teams/team names because they like to feel their own team is better. 

Calling Giants the Vagiants or the Cowboys the Cowgirls makes people feel the Redskins are better? Does it crush their hearts to hear Deadskins too? 

I just don't understand grown men doing this. To each his own like you said 

Just seems rather juvenile 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

8 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Calling Giants the Vagiants or the Cowboys the Cowgirls makes people feel the Redskins are better? Does it crush their hearts to hear Deadskins too? 

I just don't understand grown men doing this. To each his own like you said 

Just seems rather juvenile 

Doesn't crush my heart when people call our team the deadskins. Heck, people at my school that know I love the skins,they call my team the foreskins. 

5 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I'm with you. Never understood it either.

I've also noticed a lot of our fans seem to always want to blame the Giants' owner for anything that doesn't go the Redskins' way, or favors the Giants. For example: after the Giants-Redskins game, someone posted that the reason the Bruton Jr INT didn't stand, was because of Mara. And then I saw someone post that Mara was the reason that Beckham Jr wasn't tossed in the Vikings game. I mean, do people actually BELIEVE this stupid ****?!

10 minutes ago, Ray-Ban Dan said:

I'm with you. Never understood it either.

I've also noticed a lot of our fans seem to always want to blame the Giants' owner for anything that doesn't go the Redskins' way, or favors the Giants. For example: after the Giants-Redskins game, someone posted that the reason the Bruton Jr INT didn't stand, was because of Mara. And then I saw someone post that Mara was the reason that Beckham Jr wasn't tossed in the Vikings game. I mean, do people actually BELIEVE this stupid ****?!

Yes.  They do.  And you should too. :) 

I give myself 1 day to call the giants the midgets only after a win. Otherwise just use the regular names.  Though, I do tend to call Dallas Dallas, instead of Cowboys.  

-----------------------------------------

Gruden calls Dunbar "Dunny".  That's funny. 

5 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

It's just poking fun of other teams. Sports fans like insulting other teams/team names because they like to feel their own team is better. Others don't feel the need to do that, that's ok too. To each their own. Nothing to get upset about or call people immature over. 

What I do is always capitalize the Redskin name, even when using 'Skins.  All other teams get lower case, giants, eagles.... Small thing, probably never noticed on this board, but I am consistent in my pettiness.  Also, I often use cowgirls and even my 5 yo boy will call them that.  It is truly funny, especially on game day.

Edited by ILikeBilly
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ILikeBilly said:

What I do is always capitalize the Redskin name, even when using 'Skins.  All other teams get lower case, giants, eagles.... Small thing, probably never noticed on this board, but I am consistent in my pettiness.  Also, I often use cowgirls and even my 5 yo boy will call them that.  It is truly funny, especially on game day.

You are a true Redskin fan is why. :815:

• Like 1

A while back on facebook, some company was advertising a black hoodie with the Nats curly W on it, except inside of the W was an inlaid Redskins logo.

Anyone know where to find that? My google-fu is letting me down.

Edit: Found it, now to see if the site is legit or not...

Edited by NattyBo
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, NattyBo said:

A while back on facebook, some company was advertising a black hoodie with the Nats curly W on it, except inside of the W was an inlaid Redskins logo.

Anyone know where to find that? My google-fu is letting me down.

Edit: Found it, now to see if the site is legit or not...

Where did you find it?  I want one too. If not against the rules, post the URL or at least a google search string that I can use.

3 hours ago, ILikeBilly said:

Where did you find it?  I want one too. If not against the rules, post the URL or at least a google search string that I can use.

http://lovelyshirt.com/nationals-redskins

I got it in gray instead of black.

People may be interested in this one, too: 

http://lovelyshirt.com/washingtona1 (all 4 DC major teams in the Curly W - although I would have liked to see DC United in there, as well...)

I can't vouch for this website.  I went ahead and ordered anyway - delivery not expected until late this month. 

• Like 1