Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

The Cowboys loss hurts more as each week goes by, we should be 3-1 and what's worse is that you can't go to any sports related site on the web without seeing an article about how great the Cowboys are.

**** my life!

Edited by jschuck12001
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, RedBeast said:

First no twitter thread, than no Hap with breaking news. Whats a Skins fan supposed to do without @SWFLSkins and @HapHaszard in town? 90s newsfeeds?

The Post is looking for well heeled subscribers, lol. 

User Actions
 Following
_0Mx-kC9_bigger.jpgNot Robert Griffin@Pseudo_RGIII

These clown sightings are getting scarier and scarier

Ct3cYFbUAAAE7O9.jpg

Ct3cYFbVUAAAKfy.jpg
Ct3cYFbVMAAVs_A.jpg
Ct3cYFaUAAA5HQP.jpg
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, jschuck12001 said:

The Cowboys loss hurts more as each week goes by, we should be 3-1 and what's worse is that you can't go to any sports related site on the web without seeing an article about how great the Cowboys are.

**** my life!

We caught some breaks at the end of the Giants game, mainly the dumb INT by Eli in the endzone. 

Just as we think we gave the game to Dallas on the Cousins INT, the Giants probably feel the same about us beating them.

2-2 is exactly where we ought to be. And it's also the record most would have expected us to be after 4 games.

3 hours ago, redskinss said:

Don't look now but the nfc east has the best record in football. 

When's the last time that happened 4 games in?

Aren't the Vikings 4-0? The best record in the NFC east is worse than that, since philly had a bye week. 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993

On 10/3/2016 at 1:32 PM, jschuck12001 said:

**** my life!

It's disgusting because their fans deserve to have experienced the Cowboys in the rebuilding basement for a few years.  It makes no sense to me how they seem to keep lucking out on players and the Redskins can't ever seem to turn the corner.

Edited by RedskinsInFebruary

23 minutes ago, SoulSkin said:

Saw this stat yesterday and had a hard time believing it, but the Redskins have not had a regular season win in Baltimore since 1950. Seems to check out.

Sounds about right. In my lifetime of being a skins fan, the only time we've played there was in 2008 (Jim Zorns first season). It was supposed to be a 1 PM game, but since we went 6-2 in the first half of the season, and we were 7-5 and still in the thick of things in the playoff race, the game was changed to 8:15 on NBC. We ended up losing 24-10 and falling to 7-6. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Sounds about right. In my lifetime of being a skins fan, the only time we've played there was in 2008 (Jim Zorns first season). It was supposed to be a 1 PM game, but since we went 6-2 in the first half of the season, and we were 7-5 and still in the thick of things in the playoff race, the game was changed to 8:15 on NBC. We ended up losing 24-10 and falling to 7-6. 

Just edited what I said above. The Skins beat the Colts on Oct. 23, 1955 14-13 at Memorial stadium. That was the last win in Baltimore. The series record with the Ravens is 2-3. The one time we played them at M&T was the game that you're talking about.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SoulSkin said:

Just edited what I said above. The Skins beat the Colts on Oct. 23, 1955 14-13 at Memorial stadium. That was the last win in Baltimore. The series record with the Ravens is 2-3. The one time we played them at M&T was the game that you're talking about.

Wow.

How many times did the team play in Baltimore before the Colts left for Indy?

Just now, NattyBo said:

How many times did the team play in Baltimore before the Colts left for Indy?

According to this, 12. The Colts (Indianapolis and Baltimore) lead the all-time series 20-12. The last time we played the Baltimore Colts was in Dec. '81 at RFK, Joe Gibbs first season, a 38-14 win. The last time we played them in Baltimore was '78 and a 21-17 loss. That was Jack Pardee's first season as head coach.

http://www.footballdb.com/teams/nfl/indianapolis-colts/teamvsteam?opp=32&ha=H

• Like 1