Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

So last Tuesday, I got promised a job at a school by the principal there, said HR would be sending the offer letter in the next 2-3 days. Really excited about it, it was a great opportunity for my career. 

Monday now and I haven't heard anything and the guy isn't answering the phone. 

What really sucks is my wife just last week lost a job she was offered because a budget cut had to be made. What are the odds this happens twice to the same couple in a week? 

2 minutes ago, Bacon said:

So last Tuesday, I got promised a job at a school by the principal there, said HR would be sending the offer letter in the next 2-3 days. Really excited about it, it was a great opportunity for my career. 

What really sucks is my wife just last week lost a job she was offered because a budget cut had to be made. What are the odds this happens twice to the same couple in a week? 

Try again tmrw. Don't give up. 

2 hours ago, Bacon said:

When people say to look for signs, things happen for a reason, even the bad stuff, that last part is typically tip-toed around because bad stuff can really hurt.  It's still true, though.

19 hours ago, Bacon said:

Yep, don't give up.  Go around HR, go to the principal.

16 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Blast from the past this morning at the store. Pretty sure my mom had this album at some point. I remember it being played in the car when I was little.

Knights roundtable of singers (great live as well). RIP

I remember her from the Top Gun soundtrack

Archived