Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

22 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

My wife is starting grad school.  And my 8th grade educated self is sitting here admiring my investment.

My division chief on my ship(1st Deck)only had 8. 

I have a boatload more respect for you than he could ever begin to think he deserves. 

Carry on smartly with a hail. ?

9 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

This is spot on. (And it'll work for her if you let it.)

As LSF said, shut her down. You don't have to be mean, but when she's close, scoot a little. If she should ever confront you about it, just say "Well, I'm attached & don't want any misunderstandings. "...after all, that would be the truth...right? 

Why shut her down if the boots can knock?

8 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

Hey gang, where's @pjfootballer been? Is it me or has it been a minute since he's been around? 

He keeps his distance now.  I can text him if you want me to check up on him?

Found out about an old coworker recently...

His dad was a rich lawyer but passed away recently. Left him a bunch of money. 

Him and and his wife always seemed short on money and now came into this largesse. So soon after the inheritance comes through his wife says she wants a tummy tuck and a boob job. He agrees. She says she wants to renovate the house. He agrees. After renovation is done she says let’s out the house on the market, because the market is hot right now. He agrees to sell the house and move into a rental while they house hunt.

The day after they close the sale of the house she serves him with divorce papers. The story above was over the course of 2-3 years. She had been cheating on him for at least one year.

Totally played him. She played the long game.

11 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

My wife is starting grad school.  And my 8th grade educated self is sitting here admiring my investment.

On that note, hey RTT fam. I've been reading ES but haven't had time to post much other than the occasional snarky Trump drive-by. Grad school on top of a job and two kids has kept me busy, but I'm done!

Got my masters, so I'll be back to stinking up this thread real soon!

2 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

Him and and his wife always seemed short on money and now came into this largesse. So soon after the inheritance comes through his wife says she wants a tummy tuck and a boob job. He agrees. She says she wants to renovate the house. He agrees. After renovation is done she says let’s out the house on the market, because the market is hot right now. He agrees to sell the house and move into a rental while they house hunt.

The day after they close the sale of the house she serves him with divorce papers. The story above was over the course of 2-3 years. She had been cheating on him for at least one year.

Vile human being 

2 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

Vile human being 

That’s like the slowest shuffling ever 

Archived