Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

15 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

ok, so I have a question for the RTT. has to do with credit card fraud...

Did you call into one of those 'late night chat' services with the scantily-clad ladies sitting on the bed telling you they desperately want to talk to you and the whole 'I bought a **** ton of pizza from Dominos' is your cover story? Your parents will probably see through that pretty easily, man. You're better off just saying your card got stolen by some tweekers at the bar.

ECPI is a little more of a mess then I thought it would be, but we'll see, I don't really have a lot of options anyway.

@Kosher Ham when you think if Sade, you think if the singer or the group.  Feel like I have to constantly catch myself because I know when she stopped singing the band started running with Maxwell back when he had the afro.

8 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

Next home project?

1) Gutter Guards  cheapest

2) New Floors  most expensive

3) New Bathrooms middle

What's the best bang for investment purposes.  

Depends on who you're doing it for...you or the next buyer? 

Next buyer would probably want to choose their own flooring or bathroom remodel...gutter guards are universally awesome. 

Just now, skinsmarydu said:

Depends on who you're doing it for...you or the next buyer? 

Next buyer would probably want to choose their own flooring or bathroom remodel...gutter guards are universally awesome. 

I have lived in my house for 3.5 years and i don't plan on moving anytime soon.  If i do move, i will not sell this house. 

15 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

Next home project?

1) Gutter Guards  cheapest

2) New Floors  most expensive

3) New Bathrooms middle

What's the best bang for investment purposes.  

New bathroom typically, if by investment you mean increase in appraised home value.

2 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

New bathroom typically, if by investment you mean increase in appraised home value.

Agreed, and most of that stuff is fairly easy to do on your own. 

Bathrooms are really easy. 

Gutter is easy. As long as you have a ladder. 

Floors are challenging but the labor costs is what kills you to have an install. Measure out everything and prep the work, simply have them install it. 

I would do in this order: 

Bathrooms. 

Floors and pay a little to finish the job. 

Gutters. 

Gutters first (things that could possibly affect structure come first to me, I had to have soffit repair over my front door before I sold my former home).

I'm a bartender with friends that have specialties, but that was a pain I could've avoided with the right gutters.

2 hours ago, Kosher Ham said:

Agreed, and most of that stuff is fairly easy to do on your own. 

Bathrooms are really easy. 

Gutter is easy. As long as you have a ladder. 

Floors are challenging but the labor costs is what kills you to have an install. Measure out everything and prep the work, simply have them install it. 

I would do in this order: 

Bathrooms. 

Floors and pay a little to finish the job. 

Gutters. 

Bathrooms in my case are not easy. I am breaking ways and reconfiguring the bathroom as it is. My master is really small compared to the guest bathroom.  

Archived