Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

12 hours ago, China said:

Yes, congrats!  And I think a pop-up wedding is great.  Much better than all the stress, hassle and financial expenditure of a traditional wedding.

Yup... Total had to be less than 2k. If that.

10 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Holy crap he looks completely different.

Not gonna lie, one of my greatest fears of losing weight is this statement. First time I thought about it was when Big Boy, the DJ, lose all that weight. He looked hella different. 

1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

I'd bet having a widowmaker heart attack makes you reevaluate your lifestyle choices.

Indeed.  I'm back to my 100% vegan diet again starting today through Dec 31.  10 hours in, I'm craving a Freddy's Double Steak burger something awful.  Good thing I've got an apple and some almonds to get me through it.  :kickcan:

God help me :( 

1 hour ago, Chew said:

Indeed.  I'm back to my 100% vegan diet again starting today through Dec 31.  10 hours in, I'm craving a Freddy's Double Steak burger something awful.  Good thing I've got an apple and some almonds to get me through it.  :kickcan:

Lol. 

1 hour ago, Chew said:

Lol. 

My phone stays double posting. 

55 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Do it tonight

Crap, "Do it all night." Been awhile since I heard that one ?

: ) That's tough, little sister in town, she never in town.  If she goes to sleep before midnight, I'll still be up.   I really don't want another trump thread

Archived