Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

2 hours ago, Kosher Ham said:

Wonder how this dude will be remembered :  Musically, not his sexual exploits. 

This song my not be work safe : Content, not lyrics. 

I'd love to see a thread about this topic, as I believe there are a lot of seriously talented people that are known for some really messed up stuff. 

It's a good question,  in my mind he'll be remembered more for his music then messing with underage girls.  Chris Brown is one of the most talented people I've ever seen, but I'm convinced unless he dies young or something in generation or two, people have to lookup how crazy he was.

I guess when you ask that question, are we talking about the dark side linked indefinitely?  Tiger Woods falls in that category, it's only black people I know that say they don't like Ushwe cause rumor he been giving women VD and knowing it.

6 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

So start the thread. Duh...

Tiger Woods ? Because he was/is a ho ? 

You know that is the same irrelevance as OJ right ? right ? 

I'm busy, duh?

I'll be back later, but most my generation knows OJ for the murder, not football or naked gun movies

So... I got married yesterday. It was a "pop-up wedding". Would have told y'all, but I'm almost sure I have family who roams ES sometimes, couldn't take any risks.

It was disguised as my wife's birthday party, but it was planned to be a wedding the whole time. Don't remember if y'all remembered, but I think I mentioned her mom passed away back in February... So I didn't know when we'd actually get married because her psyche was shot. So she asked me about six weeks ago how'd I feel about doing the pop-up wedding. I didn't hesitate to answer. I know people rag on marriage at times, but this is something that I needed in my life right now. She really makes me want to be better.

3 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

I'd love to see a thread about this topic, as I believe there are a lot of seriously talented people that are known for some really messed up stuff. 

It's a good question,  in my mind he'll be remembered more for his music then messing with underage girls.  Chris Brown is one of the most talented people I've ever seen, but I'm convinced unless he dies young or something in generation or two, people have to lookup how crazy he was.

I guess when you ask that question, are we talking about the dark side linked indefinitely?  Tiger Woods falls in that category, it's only black people I know that say they don't like Ushwe cause rumor he been giving women VD and knowing it.

Michael Jackson. 

End topic.

Archived