Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

1 hour ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Jeez!  

Here's one I took of The Dude laying on my lap a couple of Saturday mornings ago.  He's right at 40 lbs, shouldn't get any bigger.

Edit: didn't realize how big that pic was, resized it

He is making the funniest face in this pic lol. 

28 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Y’all some scaredy-cats 

I am the one who knocks. 

Right. Yall got nothing to be scared of. I'm getting may hair cut I cant be in your kitchen lol

@clietas no worries, i'd never do that. @skinfan2k here is the situation:

back in late april, I needed my parents credit card number to pay online for an event my college was doing. she texted me the credit card number. I had then decided to order pizza from dominoes with that credit card number a few times from late april until early may. then in early june I moved into an apartment in CT and from early june to late july I'd order pizza once in a while to be delivered to my apartment. 

in early august, my dad got a message from the bank saying there was a suspicious charge of $3.10 from dominoes (a free pizza that I had tried to get delivered to me, the $3.10 was just a delivery charge). the bank assumed it was fraud so they shut down that card and sent a new one in the mail. all was good.

tonight, I get a voicemail on my phone from the Groton, CT Sub Base Station asking me to contact them about $500 worth of dominoes being delivered there under my name, from early june to late july. Yes, I had ordered pizza over that time span, but never once to the sub base station. I texted the number and said that the credit card had recently been canceled due to fraud, and that wasn't me that ordered any dominoes to the sub base station. the person told me that they are going to report this to the police tomorrow and that I should be expecting a call from the police...

4 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

What is Groton, CT Sub Base Station?  Is that the place where the pizza were going?  how was the card still in use after it was canceled? I don't get it.  

The navy base in Groton, CT. the card wasn't in use after late july, not entirely sure how the navy base just decided to get to the bottom of this situation today. it's a really weird situation...

Cooleyfan, you will have to file a police report to get the charges removed from your card. You will also want to check with credit bureaus to make sure no other cards/charges you are not aware of. I went through this crap a couple years ago when someone took out a new card in my name and ran up a dental bill for thousands.

It sounds like someone is trying to defraud you, get you to pay for something you didn't order, probably someone who worked at the pizza shop. 

If this was really fraud, the credit card company would call your parents, not you, for payment.

Did you check the phone number on the internet to make sure it's a sub base number?  The police gambit is to get you to pay. 

The whole thing smells like they are trying to fleece money from you.

And report the n number to the police!

28 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

It sounds like someone is trying to defraud you, get you to pay for something you didn't order, probably someone who worked at the pizza shop. 

If this was really fraud, the credit card company would call your parents, not you, for payment.

Did you check the phone number on the internet to make sure it's a sub base number?  The police gambit is to get you to pay. 

The whole thing smells like they are trying to fleece money from you.

And report the n number to the police!

It was a wireless number from Newport Rhode Island. I havent gotten any phone call from the cops (yet) so yeah you might be right, probably just somebody trying to get money out of me ??‍♂️ 

Archived