Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

7 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

@PokerPacker  I guess.  It looks like a cartoon now, back in the days when AC2 was out on PS2 and on Mars, my imagination on that being plausible set me on fire (especially with the concept of the weapons manufactures deciding not to sell weapons to the government anymore and just keep them for their own means, displacing them, and having to fight to take that back as part of the series storyline).  I had demo disk for with the original game for first playstation that I couldn't stop playing because I believed we could actually pull that off, even my sister was into it because of how customisable it was, a f'n demo disk.  That's... that's not even trying to seem real or plausible, basically wasting the graphics engine.  I mean, I hope some kids enjoy it, but really, I want a reason to get a PS4, not a Switch. 

Maybe you're just old and don't have an imagination anymore.

Just now, PokerPacker said:

That's f'd up for you to say that, given I've been following this series since the 90s.  It looks like anime, I love Gundam Wing back in the Toonami days, but this is 2018, that should be able to look just as realistic as any other game and they made it look like f'n Borderlands.  My not liking it has nothing to do with my imagination, that's not what I've been hoping and waiting for and I'm dealing with reality I may never get it.  Do me a favor and don't kick me while I'm down on this, don't be that guy.  

Just now, Renegade7 said:

That's f'd up for you to say that, given I've been following this series since the 90s.  It looks like anime, I love Gundam Wing back in the Toonami days, but this is 2018, that should be able to look just as realistic as any other game and they made it look like f'n Borderlands.  My not liking it has nothing to do with my imagination, that's not what I've been hoping and waiting for and I'm dealing with reality I may never get it.  Do me a favor and don't kick me while I'm down on this, don't be that guy.  

Yikes.  Seems I hit a nerve.  Was just supposed to be a little friendly RTT ribbing calling you old and the best years of your life behind you.

6 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

Yikes.  Seems I hit a nerve.  Was just supposed to be a little friendly RTT ribbing calling you old and the best years of your life behind you.

Work on your sarcasm then, I've had a long day being pissed my sister is in town asking when I'm getting a day off and my job only gives me 6 hours of PTO a month.  I got like 2 hours with her today and had to make up for it with a giant bag of pizza bites.  

It's all good, but my best years are ahead of me.  I'm not even a dad yet.

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Work on your sarcasm then, I've had a long day being pissed my sister is in town asking when I'm getting a day off and my job only gives me 6 hours of PTO a month.  I got like 2 hours with her today and had to make up for it with a giant bag of pizza bites.  

It's all good, but my best years are ahead of me.  I'm not even a dad yet.

I like my sarcasm like I like my sex: dry and and unpleasant.

I'm not in too different of a boat PTO-wise.  I get 5 weeks, but that includes all holidays and sick leave.  I just get the benefit of choosing when to take them.  Though last year I was working hourly and got no PTO, so that was fun.

your jobs sound awful

45 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

I like my sarcasm like I like my sex: dry and thick

I'm not in too different of a boat PTO-wise.  I get 5 weeks, but that includes all holidays and sick leave.  I just get the benefit of choosing when to take them.  Though last year I was working hourly and got no PTO, so that was fun.

2 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

2 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

Yes!

7 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

your jobs sound awful

Just one if the perks of being a subcontractor.  The trade off is first job to reimburse me for self-study on certifications ($538 this time) and medications are fraction of they used to be.  Still doesn't make up for time, good chunk I'm losing to commuting, which is why I want to move to Arlington.  You can get a lot of things in life, but you can't get time back.

Friend of mine was telling me that this guy he is dating is a ho. 

Pulled up some app...said he was 4 miles away from where we were. 

He said he was home...lives about 20 miles away. 

Guy denies it left and right. My friend was having none of it. What is wrong with folks ? Both of them. 

One lying, one stalking. 

Sorry to put your business out there Sin. 

13 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

Guy denies it left and right. My friend was having none of it. What is wrong with folks ? Both of them. 

One lying, one stalking. 

Probably why she rated him a 1-star "unpleasant." 

16 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

One lying, one stalking. 

Keep trying to tell you, man, I ain't down with the fellas.?

Archived