Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

1 hour ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Any pickup line suggestions? I didn't have any success with "Enough talk" or "GET THE **** IN THE CAR!!"

Commenting on something I imagine isn't commented on a lot has been a good start for me in any setting, but you should be able to tell if she finds you attractive before you even open your mouth.  

BTW, @Kosher Ham, great taste in music, now go get your thread, was working on that 2 in the morning

7 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Any pickup line suggestions? I didn't have any success with "Enough talk" or "GET THE **** IN THE CAR!!"

Find a decent sized dog (Retriever, whatever, basically any dog found in Doug's Doggy Freestyle). Friend is preferable, kidnapping can be mess, but necessary if option 1.) Isn't available.

Pretend to be blind and use the dog as cover. Bump into her accidentally, and say it must be the mesmerizing perfume she must be wearing

Answer 1: "Its not my perfume, it's my friends"

You: "We'll maybe I should talk to her then"  [*Laughs*Auto Icebreaker]

Answer 2: Wow, thank you, it's [Blank]

You: "Well I have no idea what that is. But it sounds like the type of perfume that speaks to you"

Her (intrigued in where this is going... They always are) "And what's it saying to you?"

You: "Sounds an awful lot like "Buy me a drink?" And I'd love to, if you're cool with chatting for awhile"

obama-mic-drop-gif-5.gif

Talk up how you went blind as a child in an auto accident cause by a chemical spill, and how although life was hard, your dad (who was a boxer) raised you (alone) to be tough, and to always get up when you get knocked down. But then dad died and you met this guy named Stick, who helped you to find your true purpose in life, which was to help people. And Dogs. Help Dogs. With a D. Enunciate it as if you were verbally capitalizing it.

By then she should be ovulating dinosaur eggs. Then walk her home and collapse. "Its seems as if not even the cold and lonely darkness itself can hold back the warmth from the gentle rays of your effervescent beauty, for my vision has returned to me so I can look upon your angelic face"

Then prepare yourself as she likely attacks you on her doorstep.

?

23 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Sin that way too much preamble. I would be balls deep by the time you finish that essay. 

The best song wasn’t the single but you weren’t either. 

That's the thing, my young one pump by land, two pumps by seafaring lad... It's all about losing yourself in the theater. Always leave your audience wanting more, until they realize that they cannot help but succumb to your literary wizardry.

4 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

*eyeroll

Kosh pick-up line: *walks up "Buy your own drink, ****, 'cause Imma talk to you." 

Talking like a ventriloquist through one of his security guards.

"Only when my muscle telepathically communicates to me that you're worthy of dropping that Kosher beef on, will you see my face"

Archived