Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Brother in town this weekend. No idea where to take him with my 1st grade nephew. 

On top of it... he is bringing friends that I do not know. 

It is the weekend and I like going places with reservations and more plans than going to a football game. 

Not to mention my wife is going out of town tomorrow. 

No idea what to do with guys that want to drink and then have to be responsible because of the kids. 

My brother is the worst planner in life. 

1 hour ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

I need some help.  I've been playing 2K18 to pass the NBA offseason and I've been liking that song "Comin Out Strong" by Future and The Weeknd.  Is that song about them admitting they are gay and are people going to think I'm gay if I'm bumping that song in my car?

Read the lyrics instead of listening to song, definetly not gay.  You worried about the chorus more?  I've never known you to give much of a **** what people think about you, don't start now : )

16 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

@stevemcqueen1 listening to it, basically Futures version of crew love by drake.  In context it sounds like future saying he still knows what he doing and aint done yet, that's all 

The part that got me is that I could have sworn Future says "I only feel alive when I taste d***" in the second verse and then he starts talking about how he used to hit it from the back.  And then the song is called Comin Out Strong.  It really seemed like it had some subliminal messages in it.  In all seriousness, I really like that song and I wouldn't care at all if he was gay.  I hadn't heard it until I started playing 2K again.

25 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

The part that got me is that I could have sworn Future says "I only feel alive when I taste d***" in the second verse and then he starts talking about how he used to hit it from the back.  And then the song is called Comin Out Strong.  It really seemed like it had some subliminal messages in it.  In all seriousness, I really like that song and I wouldn't care at all if he was gay.  I hadn't heard it until I started playing 2K again.

Ya, it's hard for me to understand what future saying with all the autotune, big reason I went straight the lyrics

Based on context of the verse and making up stories, think he's talking about wanting a crown victoria, which back in the day you typically was unmarked cop or drug dealer if yiu had one (dad would not let me buy one).  I'd say bad choice of words for sure considering how hard it is to follow and the chorus.  I know he's gonna get crap for that, that verse is unfortunately open to interpretation, expect to see this on TMZ soon.

12 hours ago, Kosher Ham said:

Hip Hop Friday...

Reminds me of some folks. haha...

Bruh, the wife bought the song on Amazon and Tazette makes her play it multiple times daily and knows all the lyrics.  It’s hilarious.

12 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

New Eminem is fire

Kamakazie?  I just read some really negative reviews.  But I’ve never been one to care too much about reviews though.

Edit: eminem even ****ing rap on THIS?  20 mins in and it sounds like subpar average rappers..  Or did I listen to the wrong thing?

edit 2:  I have no clue what I listened to last night, but it wasn’t his new album :rofl89:

Archived