Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

1 minute ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

See? This is why I only post in the tailgate now.

Big reason I love the Tailgate because Stadium folk no better then to follow me here.

Just start a thread with an outlandish idea, spend 5 pages proving you aren't on drugs, then people will see the light.  That's my RB thread in a nutshell, figured I'd a temporary "Hi There" for making a Le'Veon Bell thread, think mods asleep at the wheel there too, just tad more likely to wake up at the wheel before driving us off a bridge like we went through ThinWhiteDuke with.

There's more tolerance there for "I'm upset and I don't have to prove why", but I don't f'n care, I'm not there to help water their endless pursuit for something else to be miserable about.  

4 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Tried to pick up a stranger at the bar tonight. First time I've done anything like that since college. Game's a little rusty.

Dude. Grab your wrist with your hand to get a good grip when you pull them into you. Grab low just above the knees and bend, then drive upward with your legs. Their torso should naturally fold over your shoulder.

7 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Tried to pick up a stranger at the bar tonight. First time I've done anything like that since college. Game's a little rusty.

Sorry. Had to get that out of my system. 

How'd it go? We talking stammering? Or did you have a conversation with her?

32 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Any pickup line suggestions? I didn't have any success with "Enough talk" or "GET THE **** IN THE CAR!!"

No lines. Just ask if you can buy them a drink—then you have that amount of time to have a chat (however long it takes to finish the drink). 

39 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

Just ask if you can buy them a drink—then you have that amount of time to have a chat (however long it takes to finish the drink). 

Terrible advice.  Who wants a lady that can't afford her own drinks ? Not this guy. 

Broke is a no-no. 

Archived